Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys, Have u ever farted in front of A girl or YER girl

quoth

Originally posted by tastyt

Dude, I think you might just have an unhealthy fascination with flatulence! :fart:

dude, i think your boyfriend has an unhealthy fascination with my cocksac...

never again will i let him fall asleep on a couch near me.

Originally posted by quoth

Why don't u come and find out? :laugh:

I was only curious.

I don't care if someone farts as long as its not under the covers or near my face. My b/f never use to do it until one day he let it rip.. It took him 2 years to do it loudly that is.. Im sure he was always passing the silent ones.

By the way quoth explain your fascination with passing gas?

Originally posted by quoth

dude, i think your boyfriend has an unhealthy fascination with my cocksac...

never again will i let him fall asleep on a couch near me.

I'll tell him to just let an earth-shattering beer fart rip next time... since that seems to get your pickly all in a tizzy...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I was only curious.

I don't care if someone farts as long as its not under the covers or near my face. My b/f never use to do it until one day he let it rip.. It took him 2 years to do it loudly that is.. Im sure he was always passing the silent ones.

By the way quoth explain your fascination with passing gas?

:laugh: :laugh: yer funny.

damn how is one thread about farting near yer girl considered a fascination with passing gas?

:laugh:

i dont have any fascination..i just think its a very "taboo" subject that not enough people have the balls to mention nor consider.

Its very taboo cause its very natural and yet everyone likes to make it like it doesn't or didnt happen.

As for yer b/f it prolly took him that long cause he thought u would disown him (yes guys think fucked up shit like that)

Anyhow...in all seriousness...i may have squezzed one out here and there..but mainly cause i dont rip em...unless of course as phatman said...if its a night after gray pappya.

Up until the point that we moved in together 3 years ago, i would say probably not, and if so very rarely. But what the hell is a guy to do, she is always there, and I have that need to fart...

so yeah, plenty of flatulence in her presence.

Originally posted by phatman

...saight...i probably would have lit up some candles and incense and turned up the volume on the tunes knowing what was to come...

:laugh: :laugh: what about u know. . if u yawned all of a sudden and caught a cloud? :laugh: :laugh: (just saw ren and stimpy lol)

yeah. . .by boys quaintly called "the gas man". . .

hell yeah, i fart in front of her, but if i know it's gonna be a ripe one, i try and take it to another room. i'm just anxiously waiting for her to let one rip. if we're in bed, i'll hang it out of the covers.

once, i actually had to interrupt a blowjob cuz i had to fart, and i wouldn't have felt right about that. but i also don't think i could have cum if i were trying to hold it in.

Originally posted by entheogen808

once, i actually had to interrupt a blowjob cuz i had to fart, and i wouldn't have felt right about that. but i also don't think i could have cum if i were trying to hold it in.

omg this brought tears to my eyes!!!! :laugh:

giver: slurp slurp

entheo: yeah baby yeah

entheo: (pulls away her head and sticks ass out to side)

fart: pfffttttt!

entheo: (pulls back her head)

Originally posted by clubkat

omg this brought tears to my eyes!!!! :laugh:

entheo: yeah baby yeah

entheo: (pulls away her head and sticks ass out to side)

fart: pfffttttt!

entheo: (pulls back her head)

yeah, just about...we had a good laugh about it, she thanked me for the warning, then we fucked.

this thread is way too funny for me.....one of my ex b/f's farted in fron t of me but it took him a year..after he farted the 1st time, he just kept doin it when we were together like it was nothing...he would even fart in front of my face as a joke & laugh..i asbolutely hated that shit..

as for me, i never farted in front of a guy & if i really had to, i think i would, it's something that everyone does

i was there the first time my best friend in high school farted in front of her boyfriend :laugh2: . we were sitting in central park on an early summer evening, having a smoke, and there she went. "awww!" her boyfriend said, "that's my honey's first fart in front of me!"

he smiled broadly and tackled her to the ground as she just beamed :D . it really was romantic happycry.gif .

on another note, has anyone ever been afraid to fart at the gynecologist's :worry: ?