Clubplanet Nightlife Community

with or without makeup...

sassa

I wear a minimal amt of makeup everyday...

Face powder b/c I have oily skin

Eyebrow liner to fill in the thin spots

Mascara to accentuate the eyes and look more awake :)

I very occasionally might wear something else... some blush if I feel my complexion needs a boost, some lipstick, or some eyeliner. But that's pretty rare, probably not even once a month.

hmm.. the last time i put on makeup was when i used some clear mascara to tame a wild eyelash that was curling into my eye. it really hurt, but that mascara got it under control.

other than that, the only makeup i use is the occasional application of lip gl0ss.

a little bit of eyeliner on a guy's upper eyelid can look nice, but women tend to overdo it (or else they don't, but it ends up looking "natural" and i assume they aren't wearing any). i don't like the ultra-glossy lip look on anyone, and i think mascara applied so you can tell the person's wearing it looks ugly. actually, makeup applied so it's very obvious looks ugly in general, to me.

Originally posted by mssabina

i looooove makeup but i could careless if i went out without it... it's fun to use but it's not a neccessity...

exactly. i love experimenting with different shadows and stuff on my eyes.... i love makeup... but on an everyday basis- a lil blush, some undereye concealer and my malibu flavored lip gloss... ;) but when i work (bartend) and when i go out i have a lil fun with it..usually just with my eyes though- i never wear lipstick

Originally posted by sassa

girls: do you wear makeup on an everyday basis, occassionally, or rarely..and why?

guys: do you prefer women who wear makeup contrasting to those who do not...?

i wear makeup on the weekend and usually only in the winter cause im so pale

so i wear a little blush, mascara, and lipstick or lipgloss

ocassionaly eyeshadow

why cause it looks good...

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Not even lip gloss??? Is there a particular reason for this?? :confused:

Yesss I do wear lip gloss, usually some Bonne Bell or something, but something very light/pale....I don't know, I just hate how regular lipstick looks on me, plus I have this fear of it ending up on my teeth or something ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yesss I do wear lip gloss, usually some Bonne Bell or something, but something very light/pale....I don't know, I just hate how regular lipstick looks on me, plus I have this fear of it ending up on my teeth or something ;)

:laugh: :laugh: Oh...:)

Originally posted by Mystify22

i also just dont like the way lipstick feels on my lips... i feel cakey or pastey... idk... but i love lip gloss... and i like the natural color of my lips :)

Originally posted by linabina

i also just dont like the way lipstick feels on my lips... i feel cakey or pastey... idk... but i love lip gloss... and i like the natural color of my lips :)

ditto... i own like 3 lipsticks, i have at least 50 glosses and i also love the color of my lips so i just wear chapstick often... :aright: for lipsmackers

i can't begin to express my love for lancome juicy tubes... godsend i tell ya

Originally posted by linabina

I agree with everything you just said :aright:

Mssabina - I :heart: Lipsmackers, too!!!! Sooo many yummy flavors!

lol i got my little cousins who are 8 and 10 hooked on lipsmackers... they get those huge sets of like ten and give me the ones they don't want... one of em gave me this cherry peppermint one and i lost it at my friends house the next day :(