Clubplanet Nightlife Community

with or without makeup...

sassa

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I love eye makeup. I basically wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, and then lip gloss.

If i dont feel like putting anything on, I at least put on eyeliner

ME 2! :aright: But if i dont feel like putting anything on, Ill put on mascara.. My favorite piece of eyemakeup is mascara cause my eyelashes are really really long & the mascara accentuates them even more :D

i started wearing concealer under my eyes (in high school) when a homeless guy came up to me and told me not to "let my boyfriend hit me." when a homeless guy is concerned for your welfare, ya know you're not looking good :worry: ...

i use concealer under my eyes every day 'cause i have really thin skin and i'm always purple under there (hence the black eye comment) and it's also easy to see my veins under my eyes. and i usually use eyeliner and mascara.

and i don't consider lip smackers gloss (i use one all the time); i think of 'em as lip balm - more necessary for lip health than something to make one's lips look good. that's just my feeling on it, though, obviously :) .

i, too, gave up lipstick long ago. i feel it's unkissable. any thoughts on that, guys?

i dunno...

personally... from my point of view... a girl can wear makeup and sometimes can go without.... i dont really care... its what she is...

if i had a girlfriend ( i wish i really did )... she can wear it and not wear it... its a prt of her.. and comes with the whole package... im not going to like a girl less because she wears it, nor like a girl more if she didnt.

the point is... makeup dont really make a person. its whats within that count and matter to me....

lol i wear makeup during the week if i have to time in the morning (i am usually running late so i just run out of the house)

when i go out, i wear make up

but all my ex's have all told me to leave it . i dont need it -- i guess its good to know i look good either which way.

Originally posted by joeg

a pretty girl with no makeup is 3905483295683290563289065903x hotter than any girl with makeup...

Not to spoil our little secret ;), but I'll bet that most of the women who you think are au natural... have a little sumpin'sumpin' on. But I agree that the natural look is best. Lately I've been noticing that the trend on tv seems to be towards heavier makeup... idk if I'm just now noticing it or what, but I see it all the time...

BTW for all you lipstick haters... I agree, regular lipstick is gross. Maybelline WetShine is awesome, it's more like a gloss without being sticky. Loreal also makes a really good gloss-like lipstick. And the Body Shop makes a great gloss as well.

Originally posted by tastyt

BTW for all you lipstick haters... I agree, regular lipstick is gross. Maybelline WetShine is awesome, it's more like a gloss without being sticky. Loreal also makes a really good gloss-like lipstick. And the Body Shop makes a great gloss as well.

...i started wearing lip gloss in the 80s and never stopped...outside of that i like to stick to earthtones...subtlety is key...

Originally posted by tastyt

Very nice Phattie... plums and mauves are my colors... :D

...i once had a car that i had newly painted Clarrett...what an amazing color...it's a wine color..would be scary to see on lips...i think...but i did have a hair color back in the 80s that probably came close to matching it...

Originally posted by sassa

girls: do you wear makeup on an everyday basis, occassionally, or rarely..and why?

guys: do you prefer women who wear makeup contrasting to those who do not...?

i hate it when u women put on that mask

Personally I love a woman that CAN go out wearing only her natural beauty.

When your girl looks just as good before she puts on her makeup as she does after she puts it on. :aright: :aright: It doesn't get much better.

I love no make up just as much as I love a woman in sweats. :D

I love makeup... eye makeup to be exact.. but I only wear makeup when I go out, otherwise, I'm always natural.... I love glitter (and yes, I know, glitter is the devil because it ends up getting everywhere by the end of the night;) ) I love experimenting with different eyeshadow colors, etc. I NEVER wear lipstick or lip gloss since I smoke:( and I don't wanna get it all over the cig.

If I'm running really late to work in the morning, I'll just put on a bit of blush, mascara, and lipgloss.... I don't need any undereye concealer or anything like that b/c I try to take really good care of my skin.

But, I am obsessed with makeup, I have every color/product ever invented. When I go out, I really accentuate my eyes, so I prefer cat eyes using black eyeliner and some shimmery light or dark shadow. I don't relly wear anything on my lips, except for some pale shade of MAC Lipglass.