Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst movie ever

drmoxx

i was trying to tune into the last half hour of the shield, but since my cable channels are screwed up, i watched ....S1mone

the premise of this movie was so rediculous. i can't believe al pacino agreed to star in it.

"Premise of "S1mone" centers on a Hollywood producer (Pacino) who decides to digitally create an actress when a star walks off his picture. The virtual actress, who everyone thinks is a real person, becomes an overnight sensation."

hey maybe britney spears is not real

it gets worse when he fakes her death and is charged for murder.

had to put it as one of the worst movies i've seen.

what are the worst movies you seen???????

moulin rouge (the newer movie, w/ nicole kidman & ewan macgregor). inappropriate songs :confused: ("where did that come from?") , redundant plot BANGHEAD2.JPG (& way too long) , sheer torture. a very sad waste of beautiful design and visuals :( .

brokedown palace. claire danes and some other chick (i don't feel like taking the time to look it up) are arrested for smuggling heroin that someone has planted on them while traveling through indonesia/thailand/someplace like that. they're sentenced to some horrible something-or-rather, and one even has to spend the rest of her life in prison even though the girls didn't do anything and were very rich :nopity: .

Originally posted by fineones

weekend at bernies 1 throught 3

it makes me angry just to type that

hate that fucking movie

ehh, the 1st one was kinda funny, but they should have ended it :half:

for me, it was Deuce Bigalow, male gigalo. Even though i was high as a kite, the movie sucked.

And if that's the case, you KNOW it sucked :laugh2::no:

Blair Witch 1 and I can't even figure out why they made 2 and 2 didn't even make any sense. Why I watched it I have no clue.

I like the thought behind the movie as being 1st person video. But I just think they could make a good movie that way. But blair witch failed to do that.

Originally posted by weyes

brokedown palace. claire danes and some other chick (i don't feel like taking the time to look it up) are arrested for smuggling heroin that someone has planted on them while traveling through indonesia/thailand/someplace like that. they're sentenced to some horrible something-or-rather, and one even has to spend the rest of her life in prison even though the girls didn't do anything and were very rich

aw i love that movie

Originally posted by gmccookny

...for me, it was Deuce Bigalow, male gigalo. Even though i was high as a kite, the movie sucked.

And if that's the case, you KNOW it sucked :laugh2::no:

man! i love that movie :laugh: !!!
Originally posted by thehype

CrossRoads

Glitter

did you actually see those, or are you just assuming they sucked?

yeah crossroads sucked! britney can't act for shit..the plot was stupid, she was stupid...i didn't even watch half of the movie because it was too idiotic...

these teenybopper movies...like dude, who stole my car...another teen movie...get it on...etc....

off topic..but friday is a fucking hilarious movie...so is next friday...