Clubplanet Nightlife Community

three quarter pants...

Hmm I've never really been a big fan either...The loose ones are just awful, and the tight ones seem to only look good on taller people, which I am not!

I kinda like pants that come right above your ankle, but the three quarter (capris?) are not for me.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hmm I've never really been a big fan either...The loose ones are just awful, and the tight ones seem to only look good on taller people, which I am not!

I kinda like pants that come right above your ankle, but the three quarter (capris?) are not for me.

LOL YES CAPRI!!! that is the word!!!! i hate em all. i think the looser ones are better than the tight ones though.

Originally posted by somebitch

who likes em?? i forgot the what they are really called... i have always had something against those things. i dont mind the loose ones but the fitted ones make people look like a mermaid. haha.

I believe the are called cropped pants

my legs are so short those pants fit me like normal pants! this week i went and bought like 4 pairs of jeans at nordstrom and had to get about 4-5 inches cut off the bottoms! i know my legs are short.. but god damn.. who are these jeans made for! they all havd a 32' inseam.. the same as my 6 foot boyfriend!

...i hate capris......meaning...the ones right below the knee or somewhere in your calf!....but i LOVE pedal pushers......the short ankle to shin ones...........i dunno....in summer...i wear them almost everyday! lol........

Originally posted by misk

but i LOVE pedal pushers......the short ankle to shin ones...........i dunno....in summer...i wear them almost everyday! lol........

Yes, that's what I was referring to.. Pedal Pushers...what a wack name for pants lol, but I like them a lot too!

who likes em?? i forgot the what they are really called... i have always had something against those things. i dont mind the loose ones but the fitted ones make people look like a mermaid. haha.

capris? clam diggers??? some girls i think look really cute in them... however others look like the friggin hulk... really depends on your style and not to sound crass but their body figure etc...

ugh, i dont think they look good at all. make ur legs look like stumps. not a big fan of capris either:rolleyes: