Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc 3/15/03 Mauro Picotto, how was it for you?

For me

PICOTTO OWNED, end of story, he destroyed everyone in the place. My walk from the Journal Square path train to my place is usually 5 minutes, today it was 25 minutes, cause my feet are killing me. ANyway about arc

i got there about 12:30am and place was smoking, some people thought that the guy who was on was Picotto, i had to correct them. Anyways Picotto came on at 3:05 and began his destruction, he dropped many tracks that i personally have never heard, but they were all monsters, and extrodinarily heavy, which was great. Picotto spun till about 7:45am and he did an encore, which was great. He was so on the money, his music was just sick, and he just totally destroyed the place. He looked so pumped to be at Arc Again, that he looked like he was having more fun then all of us.

Funniest moment of the night was when Picotto pulled the Cord for the String so Hard, that he pulled it right off, thus rendering the horn out of commision.

The Crowd was great, and i met many people, many of whom i don't remember their names, but i'll shout out anyway

Fuck me I'm Famous shirt was the Hottie of the night, easily.

number 75 shirt was bangin, cutie shortie.

The whole Phili crew that i met was cool as hell and almost kept up with me the whole night. the two girls kept calling me cute, i can't argue, heheh...;)

HOwdy Eugene!!!

TO the girl whom bumped me to see my face, you were a cutie, didn't catch your name .

Two guys that were jumpin for Picotto were great.

And the guy i rode the train with that was from DC was mad cool.

I was the guy at the front of the whole crowd dancin non-stop, i only took 3 breaks, short ones at that, i'm paying for it with my legs. I was wearing blue jeans and a black short sleeve shirt with a yellow collar, and yellow sleeve trims.

man overall this was just an awesome night, the music was tight, the crowd was right, and not too full, which gave plenty of Arm Room, not a lot but not Sardines.

i just got home, and am typing this, don't know if it makes any sense, but hey, i've been destroyed by Picotto, can't blame me:cool:

-dae

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sick night. picotto was on fire the whole time. i can't believe im still standing. every track was HARD, but he had spots where he played a more mellow style to cool off the crowd. i had an amzing time. my pick for hottie of the night was the guy wearin a denim short sleeve with black pants and skull cap near the speaker ;) and the guy near the front wearing a cream puma shirt, black baseball cap and black windbreaker pants.

cant wait for may. :cool:

I had a good night. Christian smith was literally amazing. He built the energy perfectly for Piccoto's set. Mauro played HARD last night. He played so hard that we even heard one or two hard trance songs around 5am. Arc had a good turnout for this party. I thought that he played to hard in the beginning. Before he went on I talked to him for a min or two. I asked him if he could play back to Cali and he said that it wasn't his sound anymore. He told me that he is not a techno dj or trance, house dj either. He makes his own sound . His set started to really get awesome 3 hours in at 6 but I was floored so we got going.

I requested another song. Coldplay clocks and he played it . It was a slower remix then the Marco V one. My friend said that it was the Piccoto edit>?

Now its time to prepare for my first flight ever

I really enjoyed myself at last night's party. It was only my second time at arc, but if last night was any indication of how the parties are like, I will return frequently. I had seen Smith several times, and last night he was definitely in top form.... Picotto I had never seen live, but it was definitely an experience.

By the way, I am a newbie!!! I am looking forward to chatting and meeting many of you on these boards! Let me see if I can figure out how to make a decent profile for myself.

Wow...Picotto ripped arc apart last nite. My feet are in sooooooooooooooo much pain but it was worth it. I had such an awesome time.

I was all over the place yesterday. I was the guy with a blue puma shirt and jeans. I was in the front rite under the booth for the most part.

I think I'm gonna go back to bed now.

Peace

welcome to the boards dude!!!

also, sign up on www.arcspace.net for reduced admissions specials, theres also a board where you can meet diehards.

peace

-Joe

Originally posted by mixmastermo

I really enjoyed myself at last night's party. It was only my second time at arc, but if last night was any indication of how the parties are like, I will return frequently. I had seen Smith several times, and last night he was definitely in top form.... Picotto I had never seen live, but it was definitely an experience.

By the way, I am a newbie!!! I am looking forward to chatting and meeting many of you on these boards! Let me see if I can figure out how to make a decent profile for myself.

Sick time indeed. Man brings so much energy its not even funny.

What was that song at 7am with the bongos?? Highmay might know, it was around when baguette was played. sick sick sick.

Nice seeing everyone who I saw.

I'm going out on a limb here...but I need a track ID...

All I remember is he played it between 5:30-6:00 and there was this chicks voice in the background....lol...thats about all I can remember...If anyone has any clue as to what I'm talkin about please let me know...

PeaCe

~Chris

Originally posted by daemoncel

Fuck me I'm Famous shirt was the Hottie of the night, easily.

:D Thank youuuuuuu

SOOOOOOO here's my review....:jawdrop: I LOVE HIM

Not only is he the best DJ ever, but he's also the COOLEST.

Towards the end of the night, my friend, who came to NY with Mauro took me up to the booth to see him..and let me just tell you..He's off the hook...Joking around, laughing. His manager is the best, I loved him, they're all bug outs:D

So..I got a picture with him *which looks eh, so I won't even go there with posting it* lol, got my babe and autograph and well had an OFF THE HOOK TIME

Anyways, The night was amazing, I couldn't stop dancing, even thought I did *but hey, I haven't been to a club in a while, so I forgive myself ;)*

I LOVE MAURO, can't wait for next time:D

Heres my review:

-Didnt expect the crowd (ala PVD night at Arc) and was glad to see the roominess in the club. I did arrive at 220, not to miss any of the set.

- the dj spinning before was good, and when picotto got in the booth,

everyone got even more excited. I could tell by everyones looks that they were waiting patiently for the energy.

- Picotto came on and his first song was magnificent, any IDS? i noticed he played alot of CDs , new stuff for wmc perhaps. There was also another song that he played that he even sang along with a chrous, had a funky beat to it(female voice), in a humorous way.

- Him ripping off the siren string was funny also cause the look on his face was like "oh well" and he kept on.

- He did look like he was having more fun then all of us by the way he motivates us and the look in his eyes with his hands in the airs with the glowsticks was funny.

- Musically, lot of new stuff played, Coldplay was cool, he did slow it down from like 5-6, what was his encore, for some reason my ears kept begging for Taub but i guess his sound has changed.

-Anyone notice the undercovers? such bad dancers.

-Hottest girl was the tall girl with the black shirt that said WERE BACK, mauro piccoto 3-15-03 and also the fuck me im famous girl, who was dancing in front of me while being bothered by some dude with a pony tail, anyways all in a all a good night

- what was the encore song?

Originally posted by Njguru

-Hottest girl was the tall girl with the black shirt that said WERE BACK, mauro piccoto 3-15-03 and also the fuck me im famous girl, who was dancing in front of me while being bothered by some dude with a pony tail, anyways all in a all a good night

- what was the encore song?

LOL thank you

yes, that guy was STALKER:eek: lol

LOL thank you

yes, that guy was STALKER lol

- i saw that guy playing with some other girls hair and trying to dance with her, and then i saw him move on to you, i was like ugghh oh well, you dance well by the way, im say that in the most unstalkerway possible.

Originally posted by Njguru

- i saw that guy playing with some other girls hair and trying to dance with her, and then i saw him move on to you, i was like ugghh oh well, you dance well by the way, im say that in the most unstalkerway possible.

lol thank you, he came up to me later on and gave me his number. which was "accidently" dropped on the floor and never picked up lol

what were you wearing?? let me try to remember who you were