Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The PRETTY singers

naughtybabe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tasty great choice with mya, I dont really think she is hot but i would label her as a beautiful female. Does anyone know where i can get that remake her and common did "Real Compared To What"? Ive been looking for it on record or cd. Is there a free download available anywhere. Mya is gonna pt it on er next album.

Originally posted by boriginal

Does anyone know where i can get that remake her and common did "Real Compared To What"? Ive been looking for it on record or cd. Is there a free download available anywhere. Mya is gonna pt it on er next album.

...maybe you should try the MUSIC FORUM....damn...i didnt think i would get a chance to throw that back at you so quickly...:tongue:

Originally posted by nayohmee

hey tastyt - have u seen mya in Chicago? shes ridiculous! that dancing and those outfits are crazy. u should definitely check it out if u havent already, shes too cute.

No, I didn't realize she was even in it... :eek: I'll add that to the list...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Say what you wanna say babe...

ok...

well, i personally feel that shakira's a midget, mya's eyes are each as big as her mouth (and that's frighteningly big), and aaliyah (r.i.p.) was a dog. jessica simpson looks like an alien horse. pink is straight-up busted, janet jackson is one step behind her brother in line at the plastic surgeon's office. gwen stefani spends way too much time making herself look as ugly as possible, when there actually is an attractive girl under there (or maybe just used to be).

i'm with you on the rest, mostly, and definitely on britney :aright: .