Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sf is done... friday party moved to exit

Originally posted by joeblaze

SF is officially shut down.... drug arrests sunday forced the police to shut it down, friday party will be moved to exit starting march 28... should be interesting....

-joe c

blazinclubs.com

:laugh: :laugh:

SF is officially shut down.... drug arrests sunday forced the police to shut it down, friday party will be moved to exit starting march 28... should be interesting....

-joe c

blazinclubs.com

are you serious, that freakin blows!!

now im more confused than ever. So, if Mix is moving to Exit fridays, what becomes of the evolution party? Do they, too, perform the old switcheroo, and move to Roxy, or some other club?

I never knew NYC nightlife could become a game of musical chairs.

wow wtf is goin' on mannn, im really confused now...so no more exit (evolution) fridays opening the 28th its now gunna be Mix, wtf...this whole club shutdown shit is gettin ridiculous...You people need to take your coke back to colombia, give your K back to the animal shelters, and go flush your pills down the toilet...

-joe c

blazinclubs.com

that didnt take long:eek:

'Some' of you people with your blatant drug dealing and open/blatant drug use (ABUSE) never learn. Thanks for ruining it for others who are smart enough to be discreet when they 'party'.

It's just like in the movie Full Metal Jacket. It only takes one or two fuck-ups (like Private Pyle in the movie) to fuck it up for everyone. I know some of you dislike/hate SF and others think they're 'cool' by saying they hate it. Let me tell you that like SF or not, many of us in other U.S. cities outside of LA, NYC and Miami would LOVE to have a venue AND a DJ like JP like you do at SF.

What a shame that some never learn. I really think that the ones that fucked it up for everyone (i.e the ones that got arrested)should have their asses kicked; they only care about themsleves and their BS ruins it for everyone.

Originally posted by myke

MIX is a party where music matters and we try our best to provide the best all around talent for the music lover.... if we are at SF, exit, roxy it matters not. We will bring the hottest muscially inclined party wherever we go.

MIX re-opens march 28th.

at 56th street between 11th n 12th

exit nightclub

another hot party

attachment.php?postid=1374660

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how could you have "musically inclined" and a flyer of draper all in the same post.......hahahhaahahahahaah

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

It's just like in the movie Full Metal Jacket. It only takes one or two fuck-ups (like Private Pyle in the movie) to fuck it up for everyone. I know some of you dislike/hate SF and others think they're 'cool' by saying they hate it. Let me tell you that like SF or not, many of us in other U.S. cities outside of LA, NYC and Miami would LOVE to have a venue AND a DJ like JP like you do at SF.

..Dude, that was seriously the weakest fucking analogy that i've ever heard..In fact, its just dead off..Other than that, well stated ... :aright:...

'Some' of you people with your blatant drug dealing and open/blatant drug use (ABUSE) never learn. Thanks for ruining it for others who are smart enough to be discreet when they 'party'.

What a shame that some never learn. I really think that the ones that fucked it up for everyone (i.e the ones that got arrested)should have their asses kicked; they only care about themsleves and their BS ruins it for everyone.

Some people never learn.....

Coming from somone who has DEALt with this city's worse and BEST......

The mix at SF could of been a VERY Respectable way to earn a Great name, if u continully booked "Decent" Names, and tried to make it about dancing and Music... you could of prob have promoted this party to

different angles of people.......u could of maybe gone the "Rave" way.....making it a cleaned up "rave" crowd, it would of drawn the music industry crowd, if the names were of Decent and good status, u could of drawn a gay crowd by marketing a smaller gay party in an off room, and u could of done the bridge n tunnel> Exit crowd also, making for a COOL NEW YORK "MIX" of people, with a nice "MIX" of artist's.......this if DONE Right could of been a GREAT THING, i thought that when i first heard of it,

NOW> let me Help you, and im not being mean, im just telling you.

U want this to be a Musically intouch party, and VIBE

How the fuck are u going to do tha at such a massive space, that is known for ripping people off, and only being about 1 thing...

Moving this party to any other venue would prob of done u GREAT.

EXIT> is making you a luaghting stock, and u have prob lost all respect in the TRUE MUSIC INDUSTRY...

maybe your the hot shit at the local malls in jersey, but u will ruin all credit moving your party there....

if your creation of this Event is true.....

THERE ARE LOTS of othere great places in NY

ROXY

SPA

SHOW

ANYWHERE with a 1500 capacity...

What there's 25 places in NY with that capacity correct?

moving to exit is a mistake, i wish your party the best.

>> olympia

That's the biggest bullshit. It's not the users faults. It's the club's fault. The whole reason of the mess of SF and Exit closing down in the first place was the fact that people that WORKED at the club had something to do with the drug dealings. It's all the clubs fault, not the patrons that go to it.

Yeah... the people that are in the club bear no 'peronal responsibility' at all for drug use-abuse/sales. You're onto somethine there! Get a grip... Like the 20 security people can effectively police 2000 people's actions. It cant even be done in the county jail!

Originally posted by karch

That's the biggest bullshit. It's not the users faults. It's the club's fault. The whole reason of the mess of SF and Exit closing down in the first place was the fact that people that WORKED at the club had something to do with the drug dealings. It's all the clubs fault, not the patrons that go to it.

HI im with STUPID. Did you think before you wrote this? This is the dumbest thing I read all day. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jaysea

Coming from somone who has DEALt with this city's worse and BEST......

The mix at SF could of been a VERY Respectable way to earn a Great name, if u continully booked "Decent" Names, and tried to make it about dancing and Music... you could of prob have promoted this party to

different angles of people.......u could of maybe gone the "Rave" way.....making it a cleaned up "rave" crowd, it would of drawn the music industry crowd, if the names were of Decent and good status, u could of drawn a gay crowd by marketing a smaller gay party in an off room, and u could of done the bridge n tunnel> Exit crowd also, making for a COOL NEW YORK "MIX" of people, with a nice "MIX" of artist's.......this if DONE Right could of been a GREAT THING, i thought that when i first heard of it,

NOW> let me Help you, and im not being mean, im just telling you.

U want this to be a Musically intouch party, and VIBE

How the fuck are u going to do tha at such a massive space, that is known for ripping people off, and only being about 1 thing...

Moving this party to any other venue would prob of done u GREAT.

EXIT> is making you a luaghting stock, and u have prob lost all respect in the TRUE MUSIC INDUSTRY...

maybe your the hot shit at the local malls in jersey, but u will ruin all credit moving your party there....

if your creation of this Event is true.....

THERE ARE LOTS of othere great places in NY

ROXY

SPA

SHOW

ANYWHERE with a 1500 capacity...

What there's 25 places in NY with that capacity correct?

moving to exit is a mistake, i wish your party the best.

>> olympia

The Queen has spoken.