Clubplanet Nightlife Community

favorite blonde

nympho69

Originally posted by atomicapples

well... let me ask you.. what part of britney do you love?

she dont write her own songs, and i dont think she can really sing that well...

i agree... i dont particularly like her voice... and yea her music is too cheesey-pop... but she can dance circles around anyone... shes hot... her body is enviable... :motivation :D : she works herself to the core... and shes successful... shes just cute... shes bubbly... shes goofy but shes also super-sexy at the same time when she wants to be... yea she can be trashy sometimes but who isnt??? tru she smokes cigarettes sometimes... and plays the field with guys and parties a lot... who doesnt??? and the mystery about her breasts is well... a mystery... but ever hear of... hmmm... PUSH UP BRAS?

bottom line is... all the criticizing and scrutenizing her is pointless... shes a celebrity... so every little thing she does will be in the limelight... face it... nobody is perfect and just because ur famous, doesnt mean u have to be... and it doesnt even mean u have to be remotely close to perfect... shes human... so yea shes gonna cover up certain things about her personal life because shes trying to MAINTAIN a personal life... who are we to judge her and what she does behind closed doors... virgin or not, cokehead or not :tongue:, whatever the case may be... who gives a shit? shes protecting her career b/c its just that easy to fall out of it... so until we're all celebrities and every moment of our lives is broadcast over the internet or in magazine layouts... and know what its like to have a life like that... u all should stfu :D

if u hate her- so be it. if u love her- so be it even more!

i <3 britney.

:love:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

yea she can be trashy sometimes but who isnt??? tru she smokes cigarettes sometimes... and plays the field with guys and parties a lot... who doesnt??? and the mystery about her breasts is well... a mystery... but ever hear of... hmmm... PUSH UP BRAS?

:love:

the problem that i have with all of that, is that she tells people that she is one thing (sweet, wholesome, virginal, clean, innocent) but does something else (smokes, curses out her fans, sleeps around, etc.)

i think she's hot and a great entertainer, but not someone that i think should be idolized.

Originally posted by entheogen808

the problem that i have with all of that, is that she tells people that she is one thing (sweet, wholesome, virginal, clean, innocent) but does something else (smokes, curses out her fans, sleeps around, etc.)

i think she's hot and a great entertainer, but not someone that i think should be idolized.

ok ur going back a couple years here... she used to have that image... and yea she swore by it... but recently shes said something to the effect of... 'everyone has this image of me being so innocent... yea i was born an innocent little girl.. i never said id stay that way'...

yea shes livin it up now.. partying smokin etc... and that doesnt necessarily mean shes hypocritical of what shes said in the past... cuz people live learn and grow up.. who says she has to be excluded from that just b/c shes once had the "good girl" image? i mean i havent heard recently that she still swears shes a perfect lil angel.. :blank:

and just because she isnt so open about being such a naughty bad girl... doesnt mean she cant be one or cant do what she wants without deliberately stating it to the public.. make sense? kinda like christina aguilera... she makes a point to tell the world shes a dirrty lil girl... and we accept that. but britney doesnt have to say anymore that shes so pure and innocent and she also doesnt have to get all raunchy about how she isnt.

Originally posted by linabina

and just because she isnt so open about being such a naughty bad girl... doesnt mean she cant be one or cant do what she wants without deliberately stating it to the public.. make sense? kinda like christina aguilera... she makes a point to tell the world shes a dirrty lil girl... and we accept that. but britney doesnt have to say anymore that shes so pure and innocent and she also doesnt have to get all raunchy about how she isnt.

i get your point, and you make sense, but i still don't like that aspect of her...the only reason she admitted to not being that innocent little girl, is cuz she got caught. and she still hasn't come out and said anything about her behavior to all the little boys and girls that are her fans and idolize her.

Stop it with the fans that idolize her. What about the fans who idolize 50 cent, eazy e, eminem. A artist is there own person, they dont ask certain age groups to listen to there music. If a child wants to listen to something and idolize it, then its their problem.

Originally posted by boriginal

Stop it with the fans that idolize her. What about the fans who idolize 50 cent, eazy e, eminem. A artist is there own person, they dont ask certain age groups to listen to there music. If a child wants to listen to something and idolize it, then its their problem.

first, britney has marketed herself towards children and presented herself as that person, whom she no longer is.

second, 50, e, nor em have ever marketed themselves towards children, and have never professed to be anything other than what they are.

third, if a child wants to listen to listen to any music and idolize anyone, it's the parents problem.

OK Im going 2 be 1 of Britney's cheerleaders right now..I love Britney,& 1 of the reasons I can say is that we're the same age & most other celebrities aren't, except 4 Christina who is a trashy hoe "and proud":blank: And I <3 the fact that there is a singer who I can relate alot 2 her personality & situations, unlike the others who r already grown & out of that stage...

I think Britney is hot-Im not saying the most goregous out there, but def more above average..& yes airbrushing helps, but all of her features are pretty w/out all the touchups (eyes,lil nose,teeth,etc.)I also think shes beautiful, not only bc of her looks,bod,& killer moves, but bc shes very sweet.She respects her family very much,is very family orientated,& worked hard 2 get where she is. Yeah she may lie about her sexual experiences, but who really wants the world 2 broadcast every intimate detail they've had let alone every experience? No other stars have people focused all the time on their sex life, or maybe if they did they'd lie too! And since she started as a virgin trying 2 convince her younger audience that its ok 2 still be 1, its kinda hard to say "hey guys im not a virgin anymore" since that was what she was famous 4. Its like Dolly Parton getting a breast reducion, she wouldnt be the same :laugh: Now shes automtically "a liar?" so if some1 u knew personally lied their experiences, u'd consider them a liar & never let them live it down? I undestand if u want 2 be famous u have 2 expect these consequences along w/ the fame.. But so many have "lied"( Jennifer Lopez saying she's so happy w/ her husband yet gets a divorce 2 months later, Mariah & denying her drug problem) Did they live down their liar rep? yes.

Originally posted by girly

Christina A. looks gorgeous in the new marie claire mag:eek: shes one of my fav blondes and IMO sorry Britney fans but she blows her out the box!:tongue:

:worry:

marieclaire_04.jpg

marieclaire_06.jpg

marieclaire_05.jpg:D

good. let her stay airbrushed and touched up. keep that unkempt, cottage-cheese-ridden, flabby ass out of natural light. ugh.

christina is the epitome of the "smoke in the mirrors" act. shes one big camera trick.

at least britney's body looks banging no matter what the shot, whether it be professional or candid. that's the least you could say for XXXtina aguilera. as for blowing britney out of the box: obvoiusly she needs 10 lbs of make up, airbrushing, and a corset to do so. :aright:

Originally posted by nayohmee

good. let her stay airbrushed and touched up. keep that unkempt, cottage-cheese-ridden, flabby ass out of natural light. ugh.

christina is the epitome of the "smoke in the mirrors" act. shes one big camera trick.

at least britney's body looks banging no matter what the shot, whether it be professional or candid. that's the least you could say for XXXtina aguilera. as for blowing britney out of the box: obvoiusly she needs 10 lbs of make up, airbrushing, and a corset to do so. :aright:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...classic...

...if anyone saw her on SNL a couple of weeks ago, you'd have to agree with what you just said...i could barely watch the closeups...she's a bit buttery...the only good thing is she looks like she put on a little weight...i dont like girls i can use as floss...