Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRACK of the WEEK in MIAMI

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brickhouse

I've heard how great that track is from a bunch of different people, but just from that sample, sounds pretty cheesy to me. Maybe that's just sampled at a bad point tho...

no we're just haters

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by brickhouse

I've heard how great that track is from a bunch of different people, but just from that sample, sounds pretty cheesy to me. Maybe that's just sampled at a bad point tho...

i cut out that part so people can hear the female vocals...

I played the track for a couple days, now its not worth playing..

Still stuck playing aphrohead.. we can live 1993..:eek:

Yeah....it might be a slightly better track without the Kelis vocals. For all everyone pumped about it, it kinda reminds me of an updated version of Dooms Night...that wah sound has been really overused the past few years.

Side note on that Essential Mix....I find it really amusing that the Scribble + Reds version of Baby Come On (immediately before Let's Get Ill) is just coming out now, even though Stanton Warriors had it Stanton Sessions about 2 years ago)

i think everyone here is missing something--

To hear this track on a big system yet is like whoaaaaaa--the bassline is redic and ripps thru the whole place...Puff's vocals give the track madd NRG...

Like most tracks anyway--your computer speakers dont do it justice by far...

(most of you real dj's know what i mean, all u other haters can ignore what i said)

Mike Bugout

Nicoles friend who are you and I didnt know your were into the club scene! WHat do you do in here and right about etc..?

Nicole and I arent really friends she's just a girl i know as an aqatance how ever you spell it!

But hey send me a picture of you so i can see who im talking too!

Yours Truly:) Jason

she most of told you I DJ in nyc huh cause you called me Erotic usually they all call me Joker!

Originally posted by eroticjoker

Nicoles friend who are you and I didnt know your were into the club scene! WHat do you do in here and right about etc..?

Nicole and I arent really friends she's just a girl i know as an aqatance how ever you spell it!

But hey send me a picture of you so i can see who im talking too!

Yours Truly:) Jason

she most of told you I DJ in nyc huh cause you called me Erotic usually they all call me Joker!

Yes she has...I'm Deja, I dj in nyc as well...I'm the fem dj, I dunno if she's told u about me...

I called u erotic, just trying to shorten your name a bit...but now that I know...

I'll hit u up with a PM, joker....

:)

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i hope this song makes it to the summer....

something about this song just has a warm-weather feel to it--Maybe b/c i heard it all week in miami but I cant wait to hear this down the shore, or start driving around windows down with this pumping....

would u consider it Rap-Tech? :laugh:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

so now that im back its pretty obvious to anyone who was there what the track of the week is

Deep Dish ft P Diddy - Lets Get Ill

you may laugh--but OMG--All i gotta say. DT rocked it tuesday--Mirillo on Wed (and puffy ran in the booth and started pumpin up the crowd over a tribal beat), Thursday didnt hear it--Friday heard it 4 times (skribble and mike takeover @ clevlander) then PVD twice and then PVD a 3rd time and puff ran in the booth once again but i had already gone home :mad: and then a few times at Ultra and Im sure DD rocked it at space

Honorable Mention definitely goes to

Walkin on Thin Ice DT

Train of Thought - Peter Bailey

and some others i cant even think of

and theres a few ID's i need

one in particular has the same cymbals from safe from harm and has a girl talkin about Im a Freaaaaak. DT rocked it as did Roger Sanchez...sick track.

Wow i need sleep 20 hours of sleep in 7 days is not good.

Mike Bugout

What did I say first night at Space?

"All I wanna hear is DT drop Walkin On Thin Ice"

I heard it all week-end

The nice surprise was that Puffy track though.....good call bugout

Another good track was the remix of that 'La da di la dow, la da di la dow' track from like 10 years ago with that chick singin about homeless people.......cant remember the artist but it was dropped all weekend