Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight (estate) For Sale??

Originally posted by johnny595

Price they are asking is $18.5MIL

Wholly shit batman..:eek:...With that kind of price I'd assume that the only people who would buy it would be someone looking to put up a residential establishment that could actually make a return on the money..I mean, who's gonna for almost 20 million bucks to open another nightclub....

Originally posted by johnny595

umm you can probably make ur money back in a year..that place is a goldmine its unbelievable

Well..look at what happened when they decided to put a fraction of that into renovations and then re-open...They obviously didn't make it back..

..I mean, I can see how if you had the traffic maybe.. but for 20 million in at the front then god knows how much for operating expenses and taxes I'd want a guarantee or I'd put up a highrise...

Well if you saw a for sale sign on it, wouldn't that mean that the actual property is for sale? The people who own Estate don't own the property, correct or no? Don't they lease it? And if someone where to buy the property it would be w/the condition that club still stands no?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Well..look at what happened when they decided to put a fraction of that into renovations and then re-open...They obviously didn't make it back..

..I mean, I can see how if you had the traffic maybe.. but for 20 million in at the front then god knows how much for operating expenses and taxes I'd want a guarantee or I'd put up a highrise...

well every sunday nite victor packed that place up like no other regular party in the city right now

im sure it didnt cover all the costs

but shit they made some money, and they sure as hell werent evern trying to promote anything else

so who the fuck knows what the deal is???