Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Holden @Glow

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Mmmmmmmm Christopher Lawrence... Personally, I love the guy, but he can go either way to be honest with you.. I missed him at EVERY gig he did in Miami, so I really wanna go.. He's sooooooooooo cute, too ;) I want a kiss from him damn it..

i want to check him out too. i know that we should not judge a dj by his cds so that's why i gotta check him out live. i hear you on the kiss thang though hehehehehe. =) just stand next to the dj booth, kick the asian cheerleader group outta the way, and look all cute and maybe he'll blow ya a kiss. ya never know. ;)

Originally posted by colombiastyles

i want to check him out too. i know that we should not judge a dj by his cds so that's why i gotta check him out live. i hear you on the kiss thang though hehehehehe. =) just stand next to the dj booth, kick the asian cheerleader group outta the way, and look all cute and maybe he'll blow ya a kiss. ya never know. ;)

Danny Howells kissed me on the cheek! :love2: Yes, Vic... I have washed my face since then :rolleyes:

Christopher Lawrence is seriously cute though.. When I saw him at Boo6, after his set he climbed off the stage and was taking pics with people and signing autographs and shit.. Of course I was shoved out of the way LOL.. He's mad friendly though..

Gina - Howells is a WHORE.. He kisses EVERYONE! I thought I was so special when he gave me that kiss at Vinyl but after that I hear him slutting around every time :blank: At the pool party on Wednesday my friend got her bday hug AND a kiss from him.. I was like you bitch LOL..

Oh and if we all go to Christopher Lawrence, we need to come up with a plan and capture him for ourselves.. And I love one of his CDs actually (united states of trance).. The new one is ehhh so-so..

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Gina - Howells is a WHORE.. He kisses EVERYONE! I thought I was so special when he gave me that kiss at Vinyl but after that I hear him slutting around every time :blank: At the pool party on Wednesday my friend got her bday hug AND a kiss from him.. I was like you bitch LOL..

what's wrong with being a whore :confused:

haha, I know he is... but I still love him! I'll take a kiss from him anyday!

Originally posted by nautilus60

Huh? Then who the hell did we see couple of weeks ago at Trust?

:screwy: <---- perhaps this was Ana when she saw him that time. :laugh: you guys kill me. James holden could be a possibility this sat. after that im pretty sure im leaving. I can't stand lawrence.