Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beating a pot drug test.

I smoke at least once a day and I have for the past 3 years. I am starting a union job this summer and want to know when I should quit smoking so it doesn't come up on a test. Some people say a month and drink a gallon of water a day. I drink a gallon of water a day as it is. Is there anything I can take that will clear out my system for good until I smoke again?

ok , 1st time i bought tea from gnc, i forget the the name but there are many. 2nd time i cut it real close on only a few days, was broke used my moms celestial sesons, like a 2 gallon batch & passed. i think the water intake has more to do with it than the tea. i also believe the thing about the gov. tests being cheap. i do know that you can buy one bottle of this purple stuff at gnc(i forget the name) thats like$70 but is supposed to work real well.

how important is this test to you?

i was in a similar situation; had smoked daily for about 3 years and then had a drug test for my job.

i stopped everything for 3 months to be safe. drank lots of water and cranberry juice during that time to continue cleansing out my system. continued working out, kept up my metabolism rate and sweated out as much as i could.

no problems. passed.:afro:

GO TO GNC....GET GHF I BELIEVE ITS CALLED....ITS A SYUP LOOKIN DRINK ITS LIKE 40 BUCKS BUT IT WORKS.....FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS...MAKE SURE U PISS ONCE THOUGH B4 TAKIN THE ACTUAL TEST....THIS STUFF KEEPS UR URINE YELLOW AND DOESNT FUCK WITH THE "PH" OF UR PISS....DONT USE GOLDEN SEAL OR ANY TEA B/C SOME DRUG TESTS TEST FOR THAT....OH YEA AND GET THE GRAPE FLAVOR...EVERYTHING ELSE IS EVEN NASTIER THAN THE GRAPE.....:D

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by crazyclubhead

GO TO GNC....GET GHF I BELIEVE ITS CALLED....ITS A SYUP LOOKIN DRINK ITS LIKE 40 BUCKS BUT IT WORKS.....FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS...MAKE SURE U PISS ONCE THOUGH B4 TAKIN THE ACTUAL TEST....THIS STUFF KEEPS UR URINE YELLOW AND DOESNT FUCK WITH THE "PH" OF UR PISS....DONT USE GOLDEN SEAL OR ANY TEA B/C SOME DRUG TESTS TEST FOR THAT....OH YEA AND GET THE GRAPE FLAVOR...EVERYTHING ELSE IS EVEN NASTIER THAN THE GRAPE.....:D

This stuff works like a charm. Check out GNC and ask for cleaning kits.

They will help you out

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by velvetropeprod

I smoke at least once a day and I have for the past 3 years. I am starting a union job this summer and want to know when I should quit smoking so it doesn't come up on a test. Some people say a month and drink a gallon of water a day. I drink a gallon of water a day as it is. Is there anything I can take that will clear out my system for good until I smoke again?

FYI...

U CAN STOP UP TO 1-3 DAYS BEFORE SCREENING......

BUY TRIPLE X DRINK.... FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CLOSELY...

& PASS PISS TEST WITH NO PROBLEM...

2 SUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS MIGHT I ADD...

SMOKE AWAY TILL TEST DAY GETS NEAR........

TAKE DRINK ONE- TWO HOURS BEFORE TEST

DRINK LASTS UP TO 5 HOURS...... ( KEEPING U CLEAN FOR THAT TIME AS WELL)

SOOOO.........

:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

& ENJOY & REMEMBER

420/ 24-7/ 365 ALWAYS!! :D