Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SCOT PROJECT / MARCO V. - FRIDAY APRIL 4TH - MIX @ EXIT

Originally posted by zeeker

why not?

becasue all of projects tracks sound the same and marco v is a master at tech trance who deserves his own niight when he comes to new york.....

download some of marco v's sets and see for yourself....

Originally posted by msoprano13

becasue all of projects tracks sound the same and marco v is a master at tech trance who deserves his own niight when he comes to new york.....

soooo, where is the problem? They're satisfying a range of tastes...

Originally posted by msoprano13

first off-- you obviously havent heard scot lately....he spins a lot more variety and his sets lately have been straight fire..

no one is doubting what you say about Marco. In fact his new track C:/del.mp3 is reeeeeeeeeeeeedic.

BUT

Last time he came to NY and played arc from what i heard it was not packed at all-- Now as a smart promoter, if the guy cant pack arc solo, how would he pack exit solo? Throw SP in there with him and you've got a guarenteed night of sick beats and 2 names to pack the place instead of one...

Maybe there were other reasons also but this one makes the most sense i think--

They start at 1am...Im guess each will play 3 hours?

I'll be in the midnight room

Mike

Originally posted by sunshine79

if they start at 1, who is one from 11-1?

mmmm ......i wish i could hear some OLD Scot Project, but I doubt that will happen.

i'm sure he'll drop some 'old' Scot Project. when he was at Limelight after 4 am he was going nuts droppin' all his old shit. French Kiss, U, Paranoid... damn. can't wait. :eek:

Originally posted by waaaaa

they should put project in the redroom and let marco v take the main floor all nite..

lol, The red room would be perfect for Project if it was bigger. For the first time since last April, or maybe since when Cosmic Gate was there, the red room will be empty when the main guy takes the booth on the first floor. I'm excited about Marco V too, but the majority of the people in Exit this coming Friday, will be there for Scot Project.

you ( and everybody) can use the CLUBLOVE guestlist up until 1:30 am. if you want to order advanced tickets without having to go all the way to satellite you can get them online through me for $25 also. e-mail me at dangerous_toy@bolt.com for tickets or questions. advanced tickets are valid all night so you can arrive whenever you want, and you get express line entry (the line is much much shorter for people with tickets).

= )

MArco is a way better dj technically then Scot project. When I saw Scot at exit and the tunnel his sets were just hard and banging they didn’t progress. His newer sets are allot better and diverse. Maro needs at least three hours to really get things kicking. His set at Opium (wmc) Really sucked due to the 45 min time frame he had and shitty sound system. On the other hand in dc (his first us appearance) he killed us for 3.5 hours. That set was driving all the way from start to finish.

Mixmoderator ~ Please post the set times of Marco V & Scot Project