Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FERRY CORSTEN / GUY ORNADEL - FRIDAY APRIL 11th - MIX @ EXIT

Wow, this is the first time guy ornandel is playing with Ferry. I really hate it when he opend up for sandra collins and then she ruins it. I went twice, once in Lime Lite and at Roxy and twice had to leave early. Maybe its just me, but her music is really dumb. lol no other way to describe it. Ferry corsten on the other hand needs no introduction, last time i saw him at exit he was ridiculous. And tix are only 25 !! :D Exit, here i come :bounce:

What time does his set usually begins and how long will he play for? Up to what time is he gonna play till... Up to what time will exit stay open for....???????????????????

I usually like going to SF.. how is the music system in Exit compared to SF?????????

Thanks!!!!!;)

I usually like going to SF.. how is the music system in Exit compared to SF?????????

I think it sux!!!

When I was there for Oakenfold last summer it sucked.

Unless they did something to it, since then, but i doubt it.

And to all the haters NO it wanst because of Oakenfold so STFU in advance.:blown:

if you want to order advanced tickets without having to go all the way to satellite you can get them online through me for $25 also. advanced tickets are valid all night so you can arrive whenever you want, and you get express line entry (the line is much much shorter for people with tickets). if you planning on arriving early you can use the CLUBLOVE guestlist at the door until 1:30am for reduced admission. e-mail me at dangerous_toy@bolt.com for advanced tickets or questions.

hope to see you there ! = )

Ferry has never let us down. If it was just ferry at exit I would be there. But you had to throw Guy ornandel. He is amazing. I saw him in the space tent at ultra this march. His set was SUPERB! High Quality/NRG trance. Just what I need :)

Prior to Ferry, I was a big house head, but his music really turned me onto trance. Excited to hear both him and Guy. As for Guy, bought one of his mixed CDs in summer '99 that blew me away. Phenomenal trance.

Cant wait.

YES $50 IN ADVANCE.... and fuck madeevents :peeleft:

and remember the roxys capacity is only 2160so on that note

for $40 and $50 fuck! madeevents&pvd&tiesto&sasha&roxy

for letting them over selling the pvd show and letting them

charge outragous door prices!:peeleft:

why would ferry not show up? hes not afraid of planes, hes been to exit before, hes the man.... idk about scot project, but believe me ferry will be there, no doubt. and i cant wait!!!!! anyone know if hes spinning before or after guy ornadel? (what time is ferrys set... not like anyone at exit knows anything)

Too bad exit's crowd wont, or possible cant appreciate someone as talented as Ferry. Im sure the large majority of those in attendance could care less about the DJ, or the music. Most likely, they'll be too buys getting mangled, or trying to hook up with some naive 17 year olds.

I never really thought I was going back to Exit but hey if Ferry and Guy are going to be there then I have to go... Its going to be amazing.........

and then, no smoking at Exit..sweet ....I won't have to choke on cig smoke...sounds like a good night...