Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>Bad News...Paul Van Dyk CANCELLED Roxy

Ferry is a diffrent night then PVD anways, and PVD would ripp Ferry any day of the week i dont care what any of you say . All i see is everyone complaining and complaining shut up already and just dont go if its that bad to u. We really dont care or want you there if your attitude is like that. Just cause a few people from this board complain about everything dosnt mean that everyone will be going to somewhere else i can garantee that PVD is be way better than Ferry and more Packed.

Originally posted by sandman1130

Ferry is a diffrent night then PVD anways, and PVD would ripp Ferry any day of the week i dont care what any of you say . All i see is everyone complaining and complaining shut up already and just dont go if its that bad to u. We really dont care or want you there if your attitude is like that. Just cause a few people from this board complain about everything dosnt mean that everyone will be going to somewhere else i can garantee that PVD is be way better than Ferry and more Packed.

umm i dont know if your attitude comment was directed at me but u can relax, i would never go to roxy. why would someone complain about something then go do it? im definitely not dying to pay for some overpriced event OR go to roxy. so no, i will not be there, and yes, i think i can say whatever i want about pvd and roxy on clubplanet messageboard. also, only one person mentioned Ferry, i dont see why you said "i dont care what any of you say"

I originally got pissed that i was gonna miss PvD in April since i had so much fun for his last two visit to Roxy. I am relieved to say that I will be catching him b4 all of you at RA(Luxar) in Vegas the 16th for only $20. heh... I just hope he spins for more than 2 hours... anyone know how long PvD spins at places like Ra?

Originally posted by highmay

you pulled the same shit last year with Sasha and Digweed and the Delta Heavy Tour, so veterans should have known better...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89716

...sorry...i just couldn't resist....:tongue:

good memory ;) See....some things never change....well except that I made the Letters bigger this time...hehehe

Does anyone know if the tickets from last time PVD was there are going to be valid? Madevents website said they were working on a makeup night for those who had tickets and didn't get in. So I'm hoping my ticket is valid for this time.