Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i really wanna go to DeepDish, BUT

Originally posted by Codica3

Yeah and you would have been the majority. :rolleyes:

And as far as the Asian comments: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Let me reiterate: I GO FOR THE MUSIC. :idea:

lol, I would have been in the majority of the shitty crowd? haha, and why is that?

what, are you getting offended or something? No reason to be. I quoted you as saying, that you should go for the music. If you feel like you need to get all defensive, then I think you are proving my point. I'm saying, that turning your nose up at people who you don't like in a club, or an event like Ultra is just funny. Because, like I said, to a lot of people, you could be considered part of that shitty crowd make-up. And your comment in CAPS "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT," further proves my point. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT what YOU think about what is considered a good crowd or not. Who are you to judge?

Originally posted by jaysea

i put you on ignore Because your a little bitch

And i cant stand to here 1 more thing your smart ass has to say,

Yea im a faggot and i was a drag queen,

and i am fucking god,

Stop Trying to be cute, and Dark, it dosent work,

ima cunt in real life and on stupid little message boards,

This is the last time i reply to you..

and YOU Are a fucking dork

paul van dyk does not know who you are,

and the clubplanet list is not a comp list

Cheer up little bud, 1 day your tool will grow

BU BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::blown:

LOL, by far one of the funniest things I have ever read on this degenerating board. The fact that you took what I wrote as an insult, is pathetic. You think I have a problem with gays or Asians???? Hell no. I'm trying to make a point, that you obviously are not capable of grasping.

You think you're a God, other people may just see you as some 'fag' infesting their clubs. Now, to reiterate, I'm just trying to make a point here. I have nothing against gays. But, whereas you look down upon certain types of people, more than likely, there are many that look down upon you. It's fucked up and wrong. But you want to know why a lot of clubs are going down hill? Because of judgemental, self-obsessed people like you. You go to clubs with a discriminating attitude, and you will not have a good time. To quote Codica AGAIN (maybe this time she won't take it the wrong way) you should go for the music, and leave you're elitism at the door. But, you're a self-proclaimed God, that surely will never happen. Maybe if you stop living in the past, you'll see what I mean.

You act like I go out of my way to harass you or something. I'm trying to make a point here, that you are taking WAY to personally.

Originally posted by zeeker

lol, I would have been in the majority of the shitty crowd? haha, and why is that?

what, are you getting offended or something? No reason to be. I quoted you as saying, that you should go for the music. If you feel like you need to get all defensive, then I think you are proving my point. I'm saying, that turning your nose up at people who you don't like in a club, or an event like Ultra is just funny. Because, like I said, to a lot of people, you could be considered part of that shitty crowd make-up. And your comment in CAPS "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT," further proves my point. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT what YOU think about what is considered a good crowd or not. Who are you to judge?

I was being sarcastic like you were. :rolleyes:

And no, you don't offend me. The only people that can offend me are people I actual give a damn about what their opinions are of me. It's a message board. And I don't care what racist people or homophobic people or WHATEVER think or say on a message board.

While you're over there trying to be "I'm Mr. So Correct" you seem to be forgetting that people can have opinions. So if I say I thought the Ultra crowd was full of shitty, rude people then there should be no reason for you to come and save the day with your "Who are you to judge?" comments. :zzz:

I'm me. And if I wanna make a statement on what I think of this or that then I'll make my statement. Last time I checked, everyone was allowed to have an opinion. :rolleyes: You seem to have yours.

And if people don't like it or don't agree then fine. And if people say things I don't like or don't agree then fine. No one's right in opinion matters and you seem to consistently forget that. Don't get your feathers all ruffled everytime someone says something you don't agree with. :idea:

You think you're a God

And speaking of who's doing the JUDGING..

I see you took it upon yourself to JUDGE Mr. Jaysea.. :rolleyes:

(and BTW -- I still stand firm at my original point, which you DO agree with, to go for the music, BUT I had to raise some other issues cause instead of just saying: GO FOR THE MUSIC, you had to raise subjects that were obviously going to get some heat)

Ohh and one more thing -- Zeeker don't think I'm discussing the matter of whether or not to go to Deep Dish or not because of a crowd.. I'm talking in reference to your Ultra comment.

Because I think, for once, we actually agree on the subject of the actual thread: who cares about the crowd, go for the music.

(just so things don't get mixed up)

Originally posted by Codica3

And speaking of who's doing the JUDGING..

I see you took it upon yourself to JUDGE Mr. Jaysea.. :rolleyes:

I didn't judge him in any way. I just quoted things that he has said in the past. Read a few posts up, he refers to himself as God.

Other than that, I'm just making my point. You have the right to judge people, but I also have the right to post my feelings. I'm not going out of my way to be negative here. I'm just saying exactly how I feel. Just because it's a disagreeing stance, doesn't mean anyone should take it personally or get all pissy over it.

Lastly, you apparently agree with me about the original topic,. which is my main point. Quit judging, go out and and enjoy the music, and have a great time.

I didn't judge him in any way. I just quoted things that he has said in the past. Read a few posts up, he refers to himself as God.

Other than that, I'm just making my point. You have the right to judge people, but I also have the right to post my feelings. I'm not going out of my way to be negative here. I'm just saying exactly how I feel. Just because it's a disagreeing stance, doesn't mean anyone should take it personally or get all pissy over it.

Lastly, you apparently agree with me about the original topic,. which is my main point. Quit judging, go out and and enjoy the music, and have a great time.

I would just like to crown ZEEKER as NYC Finest DRAMA QUEEN. :laugh:

Originally posted by elementx

I would just like to crown ZEEKER as NYC Finest DRAMA QUEEN. :laugh:

thank you, thank you.

This board isn't giving me a lot to work with these days though. Not like the good ol' Draper topic days.

Actually.. it was MY main point first. ;)

Originally posted by az-tec

not sure if IM going to go...

BUT

JAYSEA...when DD opened for Dannys bday 2 years ago, it might very well have been the best opening set I have EVER heard...

that was truly a magical night.

Closed it out and i wasnt able to walk for 3 days after...

dont have nights like that no more :(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that was a sick night....

what a great refreshing thought! hehe

thats right!

sf's got that thing gong on,

Hmmm?

Totally Forgot,

im deff prob gonna go,

i think it wont matter , there a shit load of Hookers and tramps all ready to jump on the Bandwagon!

so as of last night, Count me in!

;)

OlY>