Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>DEEP DiSH vs SAEED & PALASH vs SASHA & DiGWEED

Which duo do you Prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which duo do you Prefer?

• SAEED & PALASH
    • SASHA & DiGWEED
    • DEEP DiSH

SAEED & PALASH!!! They took over the slot of *favorite dj* on NYE. Deep Dish is great too, but I really think that S&P are on the verge of explosion.

As for S&D, I've had some good nights with them, but I never thought they were anything astounding.

Originally posted by Crackorn

When I first saw the title of the thread I thought you were going to imply that they were all playing the same venue. First I shit myself, then I assumed it was another April Fool's Joke.

I thought the saaaaame exact thing... :laugh2:

Thanks alot for getting our hopes up Nurse Glow! :tongue:

Originally posted by dfresh000

honorable mention:

H-Foundation:hipp-E & halo

they used to rock twilo solo & together & ALSO rocked DC armory years back at Lonnie's Infamous Ultraworld parties..damm i miss those dayz peace

werd..

i'd take h-foundation over s&d any day..

Originally posted by dmtgod

Speaking of Saeed & Palash, does anyone know the next time they're going to be @ arc? I've heard a thousand different things, but nothing on either the arc or S&P sites say definitely.

There listed as resident DJ's @ Arc! I think they are alternating months with Sander Kleinenberg

WelL, You know what I F**kin hate trance. Im my opinion PVD, Tiesto, all all the other well know trance DJ's/ I can't see how that dramatic trance is good. The main roon (ampu theater) at night had to be the worst. The music is so EH.......

Anyway Dave Clarke, Jeff Mills sounds good. I have a Dj Set from then spinning at a rave in 1994. I can copy that for you.

I would really like to see DJ Rush vs Chris Liebing

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

yup....I prefer the Liberators as well...But I know that there are a lot of Trance Lovers on this board ;)

I much rather hear Dave Clarke vs Jeff Mills :D

Originally posted by housedog

WelL, You know what I F**kin hate trance. Im my opinion PVD, Tiesto, all all the other well know trance DJ's/ I can't see how that dramatic trance is good. The main roon (ampu theater) at night had to be the worst. The music is so EH.......

Anyway Dave Clarke, Jeff Mills sounds good. I have a Dj Set from then spinning at a rave in 1994. I can copy that for you.

I would really like to see DJ Rush vs Chris Liebing

Ive seen DJ Rush vs Liebing vs Monika Kruse a few times in Germany & in Belgium.... they are AMAZINGGGGGGGgGg!!!! Especially DJ Rush...whenhe does a live PA, he rulez!!!

oh....i have that Dave Clarke set from '94....come to think of it, I probably have every Dave Clarke live set that I was able to download :D

Dave Clarke is amazing live....he blew me away this past summer @ a festival i went to in Belgium....he had over 15,000 people going CRAZYYYYYY!!!! :D you should download more of his stuff...all his live @ Fuse sets are great!

saeed and palash are a much better duo. These guys know how to incorporate the essence of house music into their sets without sounding cheezy. You can't go wrong with tribal and progressive. Deep dish is good-their set at wmc was insane, but sometimes they can be loungy. Sasha sucks and I've haven' t heard digweed yet.

Dj Rush vs Liebing vs Monkia Kruse, What, Dammm thats what I want to see. Must of been Crazy. I have alot of Dave Clarke's sets, but I will DL more

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Ive seen DJ Rush vs Liebing vs Monika Kruse a few times in Germany & in Belgium.... they are AMAZINGGGGGGGgGg!!!! Especially DJ Rush...whenhe does a live PA, he rulez!!!

oh....i have that Dave Clarke set from '94....come to think of it, I probably have every Dave Clarke live set that I was able to download :D

Dave Clarke is amazing live....he blew me away this past summer @ a festival i went to in Belgium....he had over 15,000 people going CRAZYYYYYY!!!! :D you should download more of his stuff...all his live @ Fuse sets are great!