Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I may be a lil' shady, but I'm definately not 'sketchy'

Thomar won't come to NYC b/c he has a general aversion to all things fun! :D He'd show up if we were going to a Scientology lecture or something equally appaulling!

there just isn't anybody in nyc that i know can that can keep up w/ my party schedule. (mr. "let's leave the club b/c i'm tired and it's 10:00a.m.)

vic, i was getting real worried about you today. what happened?

Originally posted by thomar

there just isn't anybody in nyc that i know can that can keep up w/ my party schedule. (mr. "let's leave the club b/c i'm tired and it's 10:00a.m.)

vic, i was getting real worried about you today. what happened?

CP was down all day. I couldn't access it all day from the office. Might be a ploy by upper management in an attempt to make me more productive, but its written in my contract: CP POSTING WILL BE ALLOWED ON REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS.

Originally posted by thomar

you headed up to nyc today (or cleveland tomorrow for thomas penton...)?

if you do go tell "mr. sobe" turned "mr. central park" i said hi.

cant make it. again work got in my way. i'll have to content myself with steve lawler tonight and dj hyper tommorow night. hopefully i can get some nookie on either night to make up for the cancelled trip up to NY. :D

you do do it all for the "nookie" don't ya! (blatant limp bizkit reference for those unhip cats on the board.)

lemme know how the code jimme-jam goes down. let's all hope the know allow gum in the friggin' club!

lol. you had trouble with gum at Buzz? as long as the package was sealed they usually let you in with no problem. now if you just happen to put that packet of gum down your pants to conceal other stuff then that is mighty suspicious :shaky:

vicman will be in full force tonight. i'm starting to hear those drums right about now :D

those kinda drums? or da boom, boom kind!

friggin buzz door staff: it didn't matter if the pack was sealed, open or in a ups package (which might look a bit suspect), they always took it. i used to just stuff my face w/ gum in front of them or "smuggle" it in. they let people take cigarettes, but not gum. smart folks. wonder what they're up to these days...

Vic ------> expect a phone call from the afta'afta'afta party! The crew will be phoning from "Mangla'desh!"

I mean honestly who doesn't appreciate JoeyGK's early mornin' phocked up phone calls?!?! :phone:

oh yeah, i forgot, u ain't tribal. it's all about tribal these days thomar, no way around it---> recognize! tribal is here to stay. per97.gif

i get a double dose of lawler, next thursday he's in Baltimore. thursday after that steve porter is there. u gotta get the hell outta Cleveland, bad for your musical health. you might even end up being an epic trance head. :eek:

when are you planning to parasite mr. gk up in NY?

Interesting Fact of the Day:

THOMAR, a town of central Portugal, in the district of Santarem; on the river Nabao, a tributary of the Zezere, 4 m. from Paialvo railway station, which is 80 rn N.F- of Lisbon

Who knew? :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

oh yeah, i forgot, u ain't tribal. it's all about tribal these days thomar, no way around it---> recognize! tribal is here to stay. per97.gif

i get a double dose of lawler, next thursday he's in Baltimore. thursday after that steve porter is there. u gotta get the hell outta Cleveland, bad for your musical health. you might even end up being an epic trance head. :eek:

when are you planning to parasite mr. gk up in NY?

Thomar puts on the hardcore progessive front but he's a true tranceaddict at heart. ATB, Acosta, Johnny Vicious, Jon the Dentist, Ferry Cortsen, 'Classic Oakenfold'. But did you also know he's quite the fan of Diva House....anything by Thunderpuss or Junior Vasquez, and don't even get him started on Whitney Houston remixes! :D

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic ------> expect a phone call from the afta'afta'afta party! The crew will be phoning from "Mangla'desh!"

I mean honestly who doesn't appreciate JoeyGK's early mornin' phocked up phone calls?!?! :phone:

phone conversation typically goes like:

victim: joey?

joeygk: recognizeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victim: what the...?

joeygk: omg, omg, omg. that was the best party EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg, omg, omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victim: uh.....

joeygk: fewl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victim: dude, i'm in church. :D

joeygk: yippppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :insert monkey sounds here: :screwy:

Originally posted by joeygk

Thomar puts on the hardcore progessive front but he's a true tranceaddict at heart. ATB, Acosta, Johnny Vicious, Jon the Dentist, Ferry Cortsen, 'Classic Oakenfold'. But did you also know he's quite the fan of Diva House....anything by Thunderpuss or Junior Vasquez, and don't even get him started on Whitney Houston remixes! :D

looks like he'll be getting "sexy at the roxy" when he visits. :D

Originally posted by vicman

phone conversation typically goes like:

victim: joey?

joeygk: recognizeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victim: what the...?

joeygk: omg, omg, omg. that was the best party EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg, omg, omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victim: uh.....

joeygk: fewl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victim: dude, i'm in church. :D

joeygk: yippppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :insert monkey sounds here: :screwy:

Yep that's pretty much on the money -----> except you know I only call when I'm staning on top of a subwoofer ----> so you must insert the blaring "oompf-oompf-oompf-oompf" in the background!

RECOGNIZE FEWLZ! WERD.

however, i'm stranded in n.e. ohio until early august. thomar = a town in portugal & a synonym for motivation!

tribal isn't bad. in fact i can deal w/ doses of it (as long as the cheesy singing is left out). but prog is better. however, it is getting a tad dull in certain aspects. then again so does tribal. except it can get REAL dull for this party guy.

i love late-night calls, but sometimes i leave my ringer off by accident after

:beer: .