Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by thomar

on the sub or in the enemy's backyard! (b/c you whisper and it is tough to make anything out!)

exit here i come!

joey, get off this and buy your advance tickets to tiesto already!

its all about tiesto, the massive break downs, and the siren. you just know -gk- will be there in full force---> guido hair-do and all. :spin2:

you heard that too! i also hear that the FBI is now after him for all the harrassing love letters that he sends to sandra collins.

i tipped them off to that. they were after me for stalking dj rap, i had to cooperate with them or i would've faced the stiff penalty of listening to nothing more than epic trance for a year.

Originally posted by lolahotass

Why do I smell Midwestern activity in this forum:confused:

HI JOEY - I TOLD BRYAN TO CALL YOU IN NYC:D

lola, we're going to make this thread the longest in CP history. :eek:

"1,445 more posts to go."

-i'm working on it vic, i'm working on it.

So, Thomas Penton last night was really good. I'd like to thank the headrush crew for making it a top evening out. the crowd was pretty good, all my clevo friends were there :) and the music kept a nice pace all evening.

as for mr. penton, he's a super nice guy and after talking to him i suggest that everyone keep an eye out for his upcoming productions.

thanks amy & david.

how was hyper? did he play any of the new bedrock breaks stuff? as bad as the bedrock black stuff was, the breaks tunes own!

also, i saw your lawler post. sounds nation is back up and running alright, but how was the crowd?

how was hyper? did he play any of the new bedrock breaks stuff? as bad as the bedrock black stuff was, the breaks tunes own!

also, i saw your lawler post. sounds nation is back up and running alright, but how was the crowd?

hip hop room (front room) and teh salsa in the terrace were empty. the main room was i woudl say half full. dance floor was pretty packed, but not alot of people on the cat walks and shit. opening dj blew, lawler rawked, closing dj blew so bad i was thinking of going to the salsa room but freinds talked me out of it and we left.

had some issues with the admission fee and some people were told stuff about dressing up in jeans and sneakers, typical Masouda production, typical of DC :rolleyes:

I just hope they dont try to change it to another "yuppie" type of venue a la 1223, dragonfly, dream etc that proliferate all over DC. :mad: