Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

let me guess, you got there "fashionably late" around 10 or so when the music was gunna be good.

:laugh: :laugh: you know I don't like to show up until the music is really bangin' :laugh: :laugh: none of the warm up fodder for the GK man

Originally posted by joeygk

:laugh: :laugh: you know I don't like to show up until the music is really bangin' :laugh: :laugh: none of the warm up fodder for the GK man

lol

enduring the 6 hr buildup sessions of ambient dub :zzz::laugh:

I woke up this morning and the Thomas Penton thread was 5 from the top -------------> we can't have that! :D

So how does everyone feel about the new Porsche 'cheyene' vehicle? They are everywhere in the city. Although, they are all the same color (cobalt blue), so maybe someone in a high end german auto is just stalking me?!?!

03605141990001MED.jpg

No Pappa for Joey. I got comp'd for Subliminal at Discotheque and decided to pass on Centro-fly. It was an early night.

I've officially decided that I love the NYC smoking ban. It's fantastic, no more going home w/ your clothes stinkin' like a nasty ash tray and waking up smelling like a cigarette butt. I honestly don't understand smoking? You don't look cool, you have bad breath & your teeth are yellow.....what's the big deal??? I mean be a man and get a real habit like Cocaine or Heroin. :cool::tongue:

So I busted ass down to Soho during my lunch to check out the new Puma Store! The place was crazy crowded, they had a dj spinnin' (I thought I was in a club)!

Then this crazy hot Indian girl w/ green eyes and British accent help me pick out shoes! I think she works on commission b/c she was way too friendly (but hey I'm not complaining)! :D

:party: :party: :party:

I felt like a tool b/c I was trying on sneakers in a suit, but whatever...........:shades2: