Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i will. he was a really nice guy but took a break to get into his car and dry his feet. it was a downpour and after being there for a while he took some time off and dried off. he came back and asked me if i had anywhere to go and at this point (5 hours after i got there) i was like, dude just get the friggin thing over w/. i wanted to throw some of the sludge that came out of the pipes at him. what a day.

so vic, what's your address?

Ponder this:

So why the hell does NYC suck on the weekends? I'm serious. Friday & Saturday night parties are usually alright, but I always have the best time when I go out during the work week. Sunday nights at Souk are f-ing off the hookedy-hook. Thursday nights at Subliminal Sessions is always bangin. Last night I went to Cielo for Francios K's "deepspace" party - music was groovin', crazy/sexy/cool people all up in the place - in short the party was straight up stupid sick.

WTF? - why can't they throw these parties on the weekend?

Originally posted by joeygk

Ponder this:

So why the hell does NYC suck on the weekends? I'm serious. Friday & Saturday night parties are usually alright, but I always have the best time when I go out during the work week. Sunday nights at Souk are f-ing off the hookedy-hook. Thursday nights at Subliminal Sessions is always bangin. Last night I went to Cielo for Francios K's "deepspace" party - music was groovin', crazy/sexy/cool people all up in the place - in short the party was straight up stupid sick.

WTF? - why can't they throw these parties on the weekend?

to avoid all the scum that usually comes out exclusively n the weekends. people who know how to party will party any day of the week.

i can just imagine guido fist pumping at francois k. :D

Originally posted by vicman

thomar doing the guido fist pump, taking his shit off and grinding a post? :eek::eek:

get the camera ready!

Honest to god, I've seen worse (he loves to flash his pastey snow white skin whenever he gets the chance - youre gonna need sunglasses w/ that!) There isn't anything that boy won't do to impress the honeys. :eek:

but now it's back where it needs to be. i guess i'm like vic, jsut trying to pad my stats...

so it has come to me.

sure, i live it up on the weekends. and yes, i am a bit pale in texture. however, so is danny howells, sasha, every other anglo-saxon dj, etc.

on the other hand, i will not be getting skin cancer! (mr. florida) and i can't handle the parties on the weeknights. i am strictly a fri-sat kinda guy; i.e GK won't be seeing me at Cheetahs on Sundays.

excuse me, i gotta practice my dance moves for deep dish as they are coming to cleveland and then to "Doom's Night" for the afta-party!

p.s. vic, i at least use 8 tsps. of gel before considering leaving the bathroom, let alone my apartment.

Vic, you're right. During the weekday parties you can avoid all the 'Bridge & Tunnel People', all the 'NJ Guidos', all the "Thomars", and various other undersireables. :tongue::D

by the way, what exactly is an "undersireables" mr. GK? and why don't you have a real job yet:laugh2:

Originally posted by thomar

i am a clubber. (but only on the weekends.):)

You need to stay out of the clubs and keep your head in the books ------------------->

*study-study-study-study-study-study-study-study-study-study*

Yes, it is the best smiley. I thought I used it rather effectively on the 'Victor Calderone' thread. I don't use drugs. Why does everyone find that statement so damn funny? :shaky:

i do not know. this is all very fishy indeed. :shaky: