Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bagging...

dgmodel

well thats my reason for not bagging... because they prolly do it much better than i do... b/c everytime i attempt to, i just wind up effing up the process, cant seperate the bags, dropping fruits all over... then mad food begins to pile up and i get nervous... arrrrgh~! so then they wind up doing it anyway... so now i do not even bother...

if it's just the cashier and there is no bagger, i'll do it myself but i don't do a very good job... i'm okay about putting fruits and veggies together and keeping frozen stuff together but i always manage to put all the heavy stuff in one bag... or i'll try to fit everything into one bag

when i dont help them, i find that some stuff is crushed (bread), they make too many bags, and they dont do it the way i want.

one time i bought a long piece of bread and i didnt pay attention to the girl bagging it. SHe broke the piece of bread into 3 pieces!

WTF?

Nah. I don't feel as thought anyone is my slave. I will bag as well. And think about it. Everyone should help bag to make the line go faster. I mean don't you hate being on line for to long. Anything to make the line go quicker is the right thing to do.

Thats my 2 pennies... :tongue:

Originally posted by Codica3

it's like Tetris.. ;)

:laugh2:

...actually, I just got back from the store. Usually after I'm done paying (( i sweat my Mastercard Debit like no one's biz )), if they're still bagging i'll help out. Today, I had five bags, and for some reason the biatch put all the heavy shit in two bags...and like, my string beans and Cherrios in the other.

Dosen't she know everyone in Queens walks?!?!?!!? :rolleyes:

I let the cashier bag it. They're usually done by the time I've dug my bank card from out of my bag. I never really buy a lot at one time anyway. The supermarket's on the way home from the subway, so it's a lot easier to pick up a bag or two a few times a week than lugging it all home at once.