Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Company B's reviw

I wasn't expecting this place to get packed because of raid last week but dayum it was packed. I went over there with all my co workers from best buy just to go get some drinks and before i know it place is mobbed. Dennis thanx for drink tickets and hooking up my co workers. I know this place isnt a club but its a great place to throw down some drinks dance and shoot pool. Gary awesome djing. Element I couldnt even get into the hip hop room. After all the abuse this party took you guys managed to make the best of it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

VIBE is def. back.......Co B's was packed last nite considering last weeks drama......As usual the crowd,music,and scene was HOT! good job dennis

ITS A FAMILY RESTURANT!!!! ENOUGH....

please review TGI Fridays and Hoolihans next week.....

Originally posted by thesandman

ITS A FAMILY RESTURANT!!!! ENOUGH....

Did we all forget that metro, manhatten streets etc are all restaruants by day....

Kosta..your party was great...first time I've been out in two months and a great comeback it was...

...yes, i did just give you a compliment..but i still think your a dick....

too bad its darryl darrens party, but kosta your still a dick

Originally posted by vibethursdays

no problem steve

KOSTA....fuck you ;-)

seriously as a promotor you have NO CLASS.... get used of it people will rip on your place but just because one person give a good review that doesnt mean your joint is off the hook and telling someone who has been in the business while you were in your diapers to FUCK OFF... is seriously a wrong move...

Not putting you down or your place but you have alot to learn;)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

seriously as a promotor you have NO CLASS.... get used of it people will rip on your place but just because one person give a good review that doesnt mean your joint is off the hook and telling someone who has been in the business while you were in your diapers to FUCK OFF... is seriously a wrong move...

Not putting you down or your place but you have alot to learn;)

are you kidding me?

I didn't know that it was a requirement for a promoter to have class? I could careless about the review, that was ment for Kosta in the most personal sense. I'm 22, and have been in this game long enough, where the hell did you get that this guy has been promoting since I was in my diapers. Very ignorant. Not starting, just informing.

KOSTA FUCK YOU ;-)

Why is it always newbies w/ no more than 10 posts giving outstanding reviews on any particular club that negative attention is being drawn to it at the moment?

And the whole swearing, making fun of one another, im gonna kill this one or that one is old already, move on, make your $$$ and everyone just shut up already. geez.

are you kidding me?

I didn't know that it was a requirement for a promoter to have class? I could careless about the review, that was ment for Kosta in the most personal sense. I'm 22, and have been in this game long enough, where the hell did you get that this guy has been promoting since I was in my diapers. Very ignorant. Not starting, just informing.

KOSTA FUCK YOU ;-)

22 figure:laugh: you have been around the seen for so long, believe me with an attitude like that you wont get far in this business and planty of people will agree with me... Trust me it will catch up one day...

All best promotors out there now that run the real show have class....

Tommy d

jeff & joe corollo

kosta

bonsolid

adam & bill joe armenio

just a few names to throw at ya, I never once see these guy tell people to fuck off

Originally posted by badassmafuka

22 figure:laugh: you have been around the seen for so long, believe me with an attitude like that you wont get far in this business and planty of people will agree with me... Trust me it will catch up one day...

All best promotors out there now that run the real show have class....

Tommy d

jeff & joe corollo

kosta

bonsolid

adam & bill joe armenio

just a few names to throw at ya, I never once see these guy tell people to fuck off

Correct me if I am wrong, But i happen to be friends with Joey Enuff and his crew...You aren't even going to mention them. Abyss and Deko don't get respect?

1. The person who started this review has 906 posts.

2. CP needs a spell and grammar check.

3. It takes a pretty damn good promoter to pack a TGI Fridays.

4. What is the real show?

5. How was Metro Thursday night?

6. Class and bullshitting doesn't mix. And all promoters bullshit.

Did we all forget that metro, manhatten streets etc are all restaruants by day....

too bad its darryl darrens party, but kosta your still a dick

Too bad I was refereing to KOSTAs party at CARUSOS..not your stupid party in hickville.:bigfinge:

Why is there so much drama with this fuggin place???

I understand why the place was packed now I can have underaged drinking in my basement and get 700 people to show up.

Your really barking up the wrong tree trying to diss Kosta, he has 3 of the longest running most successful parties in Jersey and he'll smack the shit outta any of you youngsters if you keep up the shit.

you should let Kosta help you with the party and get an element of class in that place.......

And Kelly Bartending will definately keep the guys by the bar :eek: GOT DAYM GIRL!!!!!

Originally posted by somegirl24

Kosta..your party was great...first time I've been out in two months and a great comeback it was...

...yes, i did just give you a compliment..but i still think your a dick....;)

Thank you for coming Im glad you had a good time. You should def. introduce yourself next time.

Im not that big of a dick in person:tongue: .

As far as Dennis goes'

You did not hurt my feelings by telling me to go fuck myself, I am a big boy I can take it, The parties I do are upscale classy OVER 21, So keep your teen nights to yourself matter of fact I'll tell my little sister to go next week because her 16 and 17 year old girlfriends were there last night...DRINKING UNDERAGE. I guess you guys just dont learn.

As far as your comment on Daryl Daren's party not mine....You ever see one person build a house by himself from foundation to roofing..NO, it takes a team and Daryl Rafi and Myself are just that a perfect team, sort of like a well oiled machine that covers every aspect of promotions and marketing, That is why Caruso's has had the success it still has for 2 years and running, because

1. we know what were doing

2. (MOST IMPORTANT) We take care of our customers and treat people right.

You should take notes buddy Ive been in this game a while and had to learn from my mistakes the hard way.

BTW last night you had half as many people as you did last week, so with this you think you gain the temerity to come on here and say fuck you that you had 200 people. OK if that makes you feel like the big bad man you think you are more power to you.

But next week when your numbers take a dip or in three or four weeks when your party is over because school is out you can look in the the mirror and say fuck you because you should feel like a dick. Start working on an excuse now for the summer for when school gets out and your party dies so you dont have to stress for a few days.

I'm still waiting for you to "knock my head off" so whenever youre ready let me know if you got the balls to say any of this shit to my face.

Originally posted by vixengirly

Badass~ considering ive agreed with you a few times on the fashion board, would u agree that KOSTA has "no class" either since his posts have been completely rude and childish ?

Kosta is Kosta we all love him you must know him first then you will think different

Originally posted by joe81

Correct me if I am wrong, But i happen to be friends with Joey Enuff and his crew...You aren't even going to mention them. Abyss and Deko don't get respect?

I agree there are many class act promotors and many scumbags also...

I was just naming people off the top of my head