Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P.Diddy a househead???

So- P.Diddy made his appearance at Erick Morillo's birthday at Discotheque last week. He performed at Dancestar Awards in South Beach for the Conference. He was at every party down there.

His new house single "Let's Get Ill" was inspired by his trip to Ibiza they say. Is he really in the vibe of 'house' or is he really in the vibe of making more loot?

It's all about money.

Ask any brotha nowadays if they like P. Diddy and they will say hell no!!

Fact is...is that...the rap gig is done with and he sees no other way of cashing in on biggie's death since he has blown it out of proportion..so now resorts to electronic music only to regenerate his name with america's youth, just in a different music culture now.

Originally posted by quoth

It's all about money.

Fact is...is that...the rap gig is done with and he sees no other way of cashing in on biggie's death since he has blown it out of proportion..so now resorts to electronic music only to regenerate his name with america's youth, just in a different music culture now.

Great. Now we're stuck with Puffy.icon13.gif

Originally posted by quoth

It's all about money.

P Diddy certainly isn't out of the rap game, and I don't know what "brothas" you're in touch with my man, but most hip hop heads will tell you that while Puffy has never been a top rapper himself, he does his job well--and that's keeping the clubs bumping, bottom line. Of course its all about the money, its all about the money for everyone, why the fuck is he so different? I don't even like Puff as an artist, but I respect him as an innovator, if you think he's changing up his act and abandoning hip hop you're frucking nuts mayne!! He just knows that he has the ability to fuck with all genres.

Originally posted by jaybzee

P Diddy certainly isn't out of the rap game, and I don't know what "brothas" you're in touch with my man, but most hip hop heads will tell you that while Puffy has never been a top rapper himself, he does his job well--and that's keeping the clubs bumping, bottom line. Of course its all about the money, its all about the money for everyone, why the fuck is he so different? I don't even like Puff as an artist, but I respect him as an innovator, if you think he's changing up his act and abandoning hip hop you're frucking nuts mayne!! He just knows that he has the ability to fuck with all genres.

Very well said! I agree with you 100%.

Originally posted by jaybzee

word up..

i consider myself a devout follower of the rap game..and i like puffy..i dont like all of his music..but u gota give the man respect...

that deep dish track is insane...props to puff..even though he's just screaming on it

Listen everyone talks about it like its a big deal, I think its great that Puff actually is into it because it shows you "LISTEN TO TECHNO AND LETS GO". But the fact is , the underground scene is just going to rise to the top after a while... Which in some cases can fuck the scene up. Whatever as long as everyone has a good time who the fuck cares who listens to it and what not

Regardless of what you think about Diddy or his entrance into dance music; the one thing that he always does well is to keep people talking. That much is the best thing for anyone breaking into a new scene.

Originally posted by discobunny

So- P.Diddy made his appearance at Erick Morillo's birthday at Discotheque last week. He performed at Dancestar Awards in South Beach for the Conference. He was at every party down there.

His new house single "Let's Get Ill" was inspired by his trip to Ibiza they say. Is he really in the vibe of 'house' or is he really in the vibe of making more loot?

P.Diddy = DICK HEAD!!!!!!

Yeah man, that's what's up! :rock:

I saw it in that "Too Old For Clubs" (:rolleyes: ) thread and said, "Aw shit! I done found me a new quote!!" It's SOO true. How many of us are gonna come to the auditorium at the old folks' home when Deep Dish spins a set, since they're only a few years older than us? :laugh:

when puffy got out of his car service at morillos party he was blastin some nice tribal in there..... also at crobar in miami he freestyled to a sick tribal beat morillo played... that was one of the best nites down there.... missed tronic treatment though

Originally posted by sheendawg

"I see a gun in ya waist, please don't shoot up the place!" :laugh:

At least he doesn't have to worry about shit poppin off like that in Space...... ;)

i wanted him to meet me on the patio to seeee how WE DOOOO ITTTTTT.