Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got home from arc

my god that place and music just gets better and better every tiome i go there. SHEESH danny is the best. I cant stop saying it. Im glad i always bumped into people i met the last time i was there as well as new people who i meet. I can only go about once a month but its so fucking worth it.

Im so pissed I made the best hat too!

I DJed a party 4 some friends at a small club on LI and then went to get a quick 2 Hour Disco Nap and overslept its now 11AM and I missed DT:mad:

OH WELL WHO's UP 4 RICHARDS/BURRIDGE TONITE!

Like I said in the other post, went to exit and said wtf am i doing here, left went to Arc and had the best time ever there....I mean the more I go there the more it seems to amaze me...went for deep dish they were off the hook went this fri Tenaglia was magnificent...what a night man he ripped it hard....His disco ball hat was the best haha and that pink feathery one lol fuckin tenaglia

im surprised at all these posts....at best i left danny last night thinking "eh, that was pretty dull" and i always leave Vinyl very happy with my experience.

way too much filler music and way too much bitching..just my opinion though. every1 is entitled to an off night and i think DT had one last nite

Etienne!:D

well i cant really compare it to another night there since b4 last night, the last time i was there it was vinyl..so its been a while..but i just thought the music was a world apart from any other place i been to lately..for myself, it was definately refreshing..so if u are tellin me that it was an off night, i should really be in for a treat when he is on cause i am def goin back soon....also, anyone else go in the vip room? .i was expecting it to be smthn much nicer than that...ha..it was just a small plain room with some seats...music wasnt even loud in it...i dunno why so many people were tryin to persuade their way in...

Originally posted by theprod98

also, anyone else go in the vip room? .i was expecting it to be smthn much nicer than that...ha..it was just a small plain room with some seats...music wasnt even loud in it...i dunno why so many people were tryin to persuade their way in...

the VIP is nothing impressive in there, plus, i hate being segregated from the rest of the club like that and there is no bathroom

i say put a small bathroom and a small juice bar in the VIP and it would make it much better

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

im surprised at all these posts....at best i left danny last night thinking "eh, that was pretty dull" and i always leave Vinyl very happy with my experience.

way too much filler music and way too much bitching..just my opinion though. every1 is entitled to an off night and i think DT had one last nite

Etienne!:D

have to disagree. been going for the last few years religiously, and danny was at his peak last night. one of the better nights ive had at vinyl musically in a while. just an amazing set from an amazing dj. good times. :D

Originally posted by asianvixen

oh and all the hats were great! some creative people out there! :)

then y was danny complaining that no1 had hats on lol

i saw maybe 1 person that got creative

all in all im not saying the music was "bad", but i've heard danny at his best, and last nite was far from it....just my opinion, but i know the people i was there with had the same opinion, said that it was a decent nite at best...and i've been an avid danny fan since his d-tour parties at TUNNEL...i've followed him from party to party cause i know that he, for the most part, always keeps me on the dancefloor

i've had amazing times in that place, but last nite was just an average night out, there was nothing that really wowed me

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

i've had amazing times in that place, but last nite was just an average night out, there was nothing that really wowed me

agreed... perhaps i set my expectations too high, but it could have been a much better party:blank:

Eh, sometimes people will disagree it's all good. How boring would life be we agreed all the time. I personally had a sick time and so did my crew.

I've also followed DT since the days at the Tunnel. DT was in top form last night IMO. Lots of new tracks, tight mixing. A nice dose of acid house, funky house, progressive, dark progressive, and tribal. :rock: He definitely showcased his versatility last night.

One real bad trainwreck, but you can't blame DT for that. The CD he was spinning was scratched. My only real issue was all the preaching last night. No thugs, no circles, no smoking, no glowsticks bla bla bla. Just shut up and spin!

All in all a great night though. ;)

it was a great night imo but not to be compared to his bday bash, wow that was an amazing night. Yeah he did look cool with all those hats. I think its good when he gets inthe mike casue it gives a feelin like hers talkin to you. One of the best things of the night was thankfully there werent to many guys dancin the same like the lasttimes ive beem there. And the woment here somtiems look to young but fuck it lol. Sometimesi get suprised hearing early danny prodctions and then hearing him live its awesome. There was a track he or ARIELplayed i cant remember now but its a female vocal"TIME AND TIME" somethign like that. All and all i had a great night.

I thought Danny was good, not at his best but kept me on the floor all night. I really loved the Acid he played, I got there at 4 to Danny playing "Flash," I met a few people but basically just danced my ass off. Why do pleple insit on pushing you when you are dancing and they are trying to get thru :mad: They guy with the hat who won, I was talking with him and he told me he came in second last year, alsohe said his hat was better last year. There really wasnt any creativity this year. Overall I had a good time

Originally posted by silverbull

I think its good when he gets inthe mike casue it gives a feelin like hers talkin to you.

talking to us is one thing. Preaching is something else

I go there to hear him play music not preach about his personal issues

Originally posted by chris817

talking to us is one thing. Preaching is something else

I go there to hear him play music not preach about his personal issues

FINALLY!!! I thought i was the only one who couldnt stand his constant bitching! I paid to come and listen to you spin, not give me a lesson on how to live my life