Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJLILCEE is the worst dj i have ever herd my entire lif

THIS MESSAGE GOES OUT TO THE PLAYER HATER..... AKA NOT ALL THERE..... MR PLAYER HATER DO U THINK I JUST WALKED INTO KTU AND THEY JUST SAID SURE YOU CAN TALK TO 2 MILLION PEOPLE EVERYWEEKEND ON THE RADIO IN THE # 1 MARKET IN AMERICA? NOOOOO U FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!! I WORKED MY WAY UP PAID MY DUES AND DIDN'T KNOW ANYBODY AT KTU.... I GOT THE JOB BECAUSE I AM A DAMMMMMM GOOD ON AIR PERSONALITY YOU JACKOFF!!!! IT TOOK ME YEARS AND YEARS TO BE ON THE AIR EVERY SAT NIGHT!!!! I WORKED MY BALLS OFF!!!! WHILE YOU DILLY DATTLE WITH YOUR LIFE PLAYER HATER...... NOW AS FOR MY SPINNING TALENT...... DO U THINK A CLUB LIKE XS WHICH IS A LEADER IN THE SHORE CLUB INDUSTRY WOULD HIRE ME AS A RESIDANT IF I FUCKING SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! AND AS FOR JOEY'S........ I HAVE DONE AT LEAST 35 GUEST SPOTS THERE...... IF I SUCK SOOOOO BAD WHY DO THEY KEEP BOOKING ME? FOR THEIR FUCKING HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SUCH A STUPID PLAYER HATING FOOL..... YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL... "NOT ALL THERE"... GO BANG YOUR BOTHER IN LAW IN THE ASS HUH!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell them whats up. as for Tempkid, another asshole talking out of his ass, yeah, my whole resume is sat afternoon at Surf, give me a fucking break. Denny deserves credit for his work especially the temps thing. Tooch I heard spin once and the place was dead so I wouldn't hold that against him. As for me djing the sat afternoon at surf, I only did it after Joey asked me, I was already doing the sunday afternoon shift. I guess I did 4 summers there cause I sucked- Go FUCK YOURSELF. Talk shit all you want, I'm still working, and I'll still be working long after you overdose on G you degenerate. As for the NJ scene and the music that is played, it is what it is, I'm not the only one who says the music is generally the same in every venue-especially down the shore, but hey as long as the crowd comes and pays the bills, who cares. When I play in NJ I serve up the music they want, the music that pays the bills- That's that. And now with the MP3 downloading running rampant, every so called dj has easy access to the music, so I don't think you will hear too many different things going on. By the way, its assholes like you and HYPE that have made people stop posting on this board

Originally posted by djlilcee

THIS MESSAGE GOES OUT TO THE PLAYER HATER..... AKA NOT ALL THERE..... MR PLAYER HATER DO U THINK I JUST WALKED INTO KTU AND THEY JUST SAID SURE YOU CAN TALK TO 2 MILLION PEOPLE EVERYWEEKEND ON THE RADIO IN THE # 1 MARKET IN AMERICA? NOOOOO U FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!! I WORKED MY WAY UP PAID MY DUES AND DIDN'T KNOW ANYBODY AT KTU.... I GOT THE JOB BECAUSE I AM A DAMMMMMM GOOD ON AIR PERSONALITY YOU JACKOFF!!!! IT TOOK ME YEARS AND YEARS TO BE ON THE AIR EVERY SAT NIGHT!!!! I WORKED MY BALLS OFF!!!! WHILE YOU DILLY DATTLE WITH YOUR LIFE PLAYER HATER...... NOW AS FOR MY SPINNING TALENT...... DO U THINK A CLUB LIKE XS WHICH IS A LEADER IN THE SHORE CLUB INDUSTRY WOULD HIRE ME AS A RESIDANT IF I FUCKING SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! AND AS FOR JOEY'S........ I HAVE DONE AT LEAST 35 GUEST SPOTS THERE...... IF I SUCK SOOOOO BAD WHY DO THEY KEEP BOOKING ME? FOR THEIR FUCKING HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SUCH A STUPID PLAYER HATING FOOL..... YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL... "NOT ALL THERE"... GO BANG YOUR BOTHER IN LAW IN THE ASS HUH!!!!!!

OOOoooooo I’m a Player hater oooo lol hehe you are so lame hahah

No I just hate bad DJ’s who are also total fucken assholes. You fucken cocky prick. I know a couple big name guys and they are humble as hell and a hell allot better then your stupid fucken ass. But that’s not saying much is it ? hahhaha

So what you are saying is that anyone that makes it to KTU automatically must be a great DJ? L-M-F-A-O hahahah Jee KTU is such a great judge of music too! Oh shit that must be it! That is what you tell yourself after you play your horrible set that makes people trip while they are dancing.

You go home and look in the mirror and say:

“The bad things people say must not be true! I’m a big name KTU DJ I MUST BE GOODâ€

“The bad things people say must not be true! I’m a big name KTU DJ I MUST BE GOODâ€

You are doing a fine job of making yourself look bad. You are upset because deep inside you know I am rite and you are looking in the phone book for DJ school as we speak. But it may be hopeless have you considered the possibility that you could just be tone deaf?

And you say “I AM A DAMMMMMM GOOD ON AIR PERSONALITY “

Hmmmm Well maybe that’s it. Maybe you have a reallllly good personality. But I personally would rather have a DJ who could spin well at my club then some cocky asshole who is a self proclaimed “good personalityâ€

I am going to give you some advice. Shut your mouth, Say: “Ok maybe you don’t like how I spin, Maybe I do need to approve in some ways, Ill have to reflect on thatâ€

Yes I am FUCKEN NOTALLTHERE

Oh and go to www.redplow.com its a shitty mess just like you

Originally posted by thepulse

Tell them whats up. as for Tempkid, another asshole talking out of his ass, yeah, my whole resume is sat afternoon at Surf, give me a fucking break. Denny deserves credit for his work especially the temps thing. Tooch I heard spin once and the place was dead so I wouldn't hold that against him. As for me djing the sat afternoon at surf, I only did it after Joey asked me, I was already doing the sunday afternoon shift. I guess I did 4 summers there cause I sucked- Go FUCK YOURSELF. Talk shit all you want, I'm still working, and I'll still be working long after you overdose on G you degenerate. As for the NJ scene and the music that is played, it is what it is, I'm not the only one who says the music is generally the same in every venue-especially down the shore, but hey as long as the crowd comes and pays the bills, who cares. When I play in NJ I serve up the music they want, the music that pays the bills- That's that. And now with the MP3 downloading running rampant, every so called dj has easy access to the music, so I don't think you will hear too many different things going on. By the way, its assholes like you and HYPE that have made people stop posting on this board

Oh you think? Once again proving how dumb you old fucks that no nothing about the internet are. Haaahah assholes like me and hype and any other kind of drama is what MAKES people come to the board.

You think people come hear to read the constant plugs for bulshit and boring crappy ass kissers like you?

I have no fucken clue who you even are... Why? Because people don’t remember boring fucken losers like you. Please just go fade away to the background and die. Or better yet go to the DJ retirement center aka start dj’ing at weddings.

Originally posted by liqidtouch

since you put it that way Ant-

ill spinn for you

just set up the nigght at the local I HOP

and ill bring the equipment

ill also bring a KTU mix tape so i can sound like a Great dj with aswome on air personality:laugh:

103.5 HERE I COME!!

Count.cgi?df=www.clubexl.com.counter.counter.htm

hahahahahha

Seriously Miss Fairbanks, i think i speak for 98% of the Board when i say this..YOU SUCK. maybe if you could keep your nose clean from all the K you snort, you would mite be able to realize you are a pretty shitty DJ. Doing DRUGS doesn't make you perform any better. So check yourself into the Betty Ford clinic cuz i heard they still have room for you over there. Noone Respects You.

Originally posted by thehype

Seriously Miss Fairbanks, i think i speak for 98% of the Board when i say this..YOU SUCK. maybe if you could keep your nose clean from all the K you snort, you would mite be able to realize you are a pretty shitty DJ. Doing DRUGS doesn't make you perform any better. So check yourself into the Betty Ford clinic cuz i heard they still have room for you over there. Noone Respects You.

Hype

make that 99% as of this post

..can someone order me some blueberry pancakes while i run to the bathroom?

what I snort or don't snort has nothing to do with this post, and I haven't been out or partied in a long time- and don't plan on it, that includes any drug that you may say I've done. Second, when I am in the booth I don't even drink, so there you have it. As for who respects me and who doesn't especially on this board, I could care less, This board is only a minor voice in clubland, And I definitely don't need respect from you HYPE, I can care less about respect from anyone, I spin what I spin because I enjoy it, and the people that enjoy what I do-I'm happy, Those who don't- I could care less. I don't claim to please everyone and don't try, for everyone that likes something there is always going to be someone who doesn't. Get a life.

Originally posted by thepulse

Shut the fuck up loser!!!!!!!

You have no respect from anybody!!!!!

You always make no sense fuckface!!!!

There you go again bashing Tooch "I heard him spin and the place was dead"

Your a fool!!!!!!!

The "G" joke ain't funny!!!!!

Real classy idiot!!!!!

How old are you????

Still bitching that your the only dj that uses vinyl?????

Still bashing Jersey because nobodys shows up for your garbage dickWod?????

"made people stop postin" well it seems like your still posting even though you retired how many times??????

Only Jordan can get away with that!!!!!!

I'll be at Tempts this saturday if you want to have the balls to call me an asshole in person..........I promise you I'll punch you so hard nobody will ever have to hear your garbage again shit for brains!!!!!

I can go on and on about you

You make me laugh

Do you read what you post Liverlips?????????

You need to grow up and stop threating people like the Hype!!!!

The Hype would break you in 1/2 too!!!!!

Your a pussy!!!!!!

I laugh at you every day Marshall!!!!!!!

Do us all a favor and move to Miami!!!!!!!

You fucking dork!!!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

Not only was his selection horrible but his mixes where plain awful. I think I am going to start DJing because he is living proof that you need zero skills to work at an awesome club like joeys., Do your self a favor bro go to dj school or something because you fucken suck

Just another example of another DJ or Wanna be Talking like an ass hole again, Dude please are you fucking kidding me……. This Dude Cee is the shit I was at Joey’s a Few Weeks ago and the p[lace was going nuts.

Your ether unemployed or just have a Jealous hard on cause No body will Hire your Ass

Dude your so obvious

:idea:

Originally posted by arkmoned

Just another example of another DJ or Wanna be Talking like an ass hole again, Dude please are you fucking kidding me……. This Dude Cee is the shit I was at Joey’s a Few Weeks ago and the p[lace was going nuts.

Your ether unemployed or just have a Jealous hard on cause No body will Hire your Ass

Dude your so obvious

uhh just some info for ya

Notallthere is neither unemployed nor is he wanting to be a dj or anything close to that-

-also-- of corse ppl were going nutz at Joeys for him

ur talking about Joeys-- what element would you expect?

Originally posted by arkmoned

Dude your so obvious

damn yo yo figured me out! :laugh:

Originally posted by liqidtouch

people can HATE me for saying this if you want to

and if you do

then i dont need to talk or associate with you for that matter-

to answer Joe81

in the case and CLICK of djs like lil C

( u can pretty much sum up all the other djs like him)

its all about who u know

not really about what you can do

Couldn't agree with you more!

Originally posted by djlilcee

Very classy response. Obviously I am being sarcastic. Don't you agree with me on this: being a DJ / "performer" gives the public the right to critize you?? If you can't take the critisism then don't DJ. But as for you saying "they keep booking me" or "XS Resident" that is pretty unprofessional. Everybody is entitled to a bad day, but the true characters can admit if they had a bad day. They don't throw a radio spot in the publics face! Forget DJ school, if you keep acting like this take some public relaitons courses and learn how to act accordingly! You might be a good on air personality, but thats not what is being judged here! NAd you're great response should definitley make the public respect you more...Being confident is one thing, and being arrogant is another, learn how to differentiate!

• 3 years later...