Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FCUK Garbage....... who agrees

I think French Connection is crap... Their quality of cloths is terrible... I have some stuff from them and everythinf is ruined after a couple washes.

Their jeans $150 the ones I think that are somewhat nice.... I rather pay 100-150 more and get D&G or just buy Diesel at that price of 150... Diesel has great quality

I love French Connection. I think they got relatively low prices and pretty good quality. All my shirts I bought from them haven't gotten ruined. I don't buy their jeans though, they are too pricey. I think the shirts fit perfectly for me as well.

Originally posted by karch

I love French Connection. I think they got relatively low prices and pretty good quality. All my shirts I bought from them haven't gotten ruined. I don't buy their jeans though, they are too pricey. I think the shirts fit perfectly for me as well.

best bet spend another 100 bucks on top of thir jeans and get some real jeans like D&G, Theory, sorry I just hate FCUK

I love fcuk although i do agree the fit is strange...i have a big chest and i dont think they take that into consideration! :mad: quality is good, style is good, prices are good....overall not too bad...badass~wheres the best place for a good selection of diesel jeans??

Originally posted by vixengirly

I love fcuk although i do agree the fit is strange...i have a big chest and i dont think they take that into consideration! :mad: quality is good, style is good, prices are good....overall not too bad...badass~wheres the best place for a good selection of diesel jeans??

There is a great selection of Diesel in Bloomingdales Willowbrook...

There is a store in the city called Diesel Style Lab in Soho it has some crazy shit really different vintage/trendy look.. Alot more pricier than regular Diesel but well worth it

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I think French Connection is crap... Their quality of cloths is terrible... I have some stuff from them and everythinf is ruined after a couple washes.

Their jeans $150 the ones I think that are somewhat nice.... I rather pay 100-150 more and get D&G or just buy Diesel at that price of 150... Diesel has great quality

Damn, what kind of washing machine/detergent are you using??? The quality of their clothes is awesome! I have shirts from there that are over a year old and worn a decent amount of times, yet they're still perfect and like new.

OK i'm gonna keep it real for a sec... the only thing i like about french connection is the play on words... FCUK.... but too many peeps are rockin the logo t shirts so i think i'm just gonna leave my shit in the closet

by the way... President Bush says the F in FCUK now stands for freedom... seriously :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by barslut

Fuck the french , and fuck the guidos that wear that shit and think there the shit , go kill another trend why dont you.

Its actually a british company. Their main office is in London.

I think their stuff is a bit overpriced for what it is. I hate how their wool pants don't have lining in them so its all itchy.

Originally posted by crazyfly

OK i'm gonna keep it real for a sec... the only thing i like about french connection is the play on words... FCUK.... but too many peeps are rockin the logo t shirts so i think i'm just gonna leave my shit in the closet

by the way... President Bush says the F in FCUK now stands for freedom... seriously :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

its disgusting how played out the logo tshirts are.

Originally posted by thrillfire

Its actually a british company. Their main office is in London.

I think their stuff is a bit overpriced for what it is. I hate how their wool pants don't have lining in them so its all itchy.

So true but more than a bit overpriced very over priced I rather pay 100 buck more and buy D&G jeans than their shit

i think anything that has logos all over it is tacky. this is not the '90s during the era of huge Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica and Polo labels.

same goes for the shit out there these days. i hate the T-shirts that say FCUK on it, the Louis Vuitton bags with their logo all over it (those bags BTW aren't even real leather). it's all about being minimal.

that said, i LOVE FCUK for one reason:

SAMPLE SALE.

Originally posted by karch

Low prices? I find their stuff@marshalls too.