Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you date yourself?

tastey

yes i would def date myself.. i know what makes me happy and i wouldn't have to worry about "trust" , which inevitably is the demise of so many relationships.

i keep looking for the guy version of me out there anyway!!! no luck yet :(

no way...i party too much, (too much of a social butterfly), i am stubborn, i have way out there ideas about everything...

don't think so...besides, i wouldn't want to be with someone who is exactly like me...wouldn't be interesting....

Originally posted by tastey

yes or no? and give reasons :tongue:

personally, i would DEFINATELY date myself because all i would have to do is defer to myself and i would make sure that i had a great time and had multiple orgasms daily :tongue:

:worry: ...Should I be worried.... ?:shake:

I love these vanity questions that peeps get sucked into....:laugh:

no. i'm pretty odd, and i will probably never know how to love someone else. i have tried, but my assholeness (the real me) always comes out eventually. i have a tough time commiting, and i enjoy fucking random and diff girls. i'm smart, nice, decent looking, indepenent, and career oriented; yet i have many issues which i don't think would be fair to put a woman through. i hope i don't end up alone. :blank:

Originally posted by sassa

besides, i wouldn't want to be with someone who is exactly like me...wouldn't be interesting....

......it is not pretty!....interesting ...well kinda like a soap opera lol.........needless to say ...when u r exactly the same...u bump heads ....CONSTANTLY!

Originally posted by tastey

yes or no? and give reasons :tongue:

personally, i would DEFINATELY date myself because all i would have to do is defer to myself and i would make sure that i had a great time and had multiple orgasms daily :tongue:

hmm... what would the difference be between dating ourselves and just BEING ourselves?

using your example of what it would be like... well... don't you have a good time with yourself, defer to yourself, and give yourself orgasms *already*?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I would never leave my house if I dated myself ;)

I would never leave your house if i dated you ;)

Originally posted by wideskies

hmm... what would the difference be between dating ourselves and just BEING ourselves?

using your example of what it would be like... well... don't you have a good time with yourself, defer to yourself, and give yourself orgasms *already*?

And believe me, i'd like to tie myself up and throw me in the trunk, but then theres no one to drive the car into the ocean... THATS the difference ;)

Originally posted by sassa

don't think so...besides, i wouldn't want to be with someone who is exactly like me...wouldn't be interesting....

Exactly... what would be the point in dating yourself??? :confused:

Originally posted by wideskies