Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Was Factory Yesterday?

Originally posted by qbboy115

Hey guys I missed Factory Satarday yesterday

Did anybody go

Anything fun happen?

woke up at 5am, put on my adidas tearaways, a tank, a kangol, and d&G clear glasses, put some G in my contact eye solution bottle, went to factory, got my dick felt up at the door, paid $90 to get in, went to my spot took off my tank, did some bumps, did the factory shuffle over and over again, said goodbye and now im just getting home now (1pm)..is it all worth it????

Originally posted by italianclubber

woke up at 5am, put on my adidas tearwaways, a tank, a kangol, and d&G clear glasses, put some g in my contact eye solution, went to factory, got my dick felt up at the door, paid $90 to get in, went to my spot took off my tank, did some bumps, did the factory shuffle over and over again, said goodbye and now im just getting home now..is it all worth it????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

woke up at 5am, put on my adidas tearaways, a tank, a kangol, and d&G clear glasses, put some G in my contact eye solution bottle, went to factory, got my dick felt up at the door, paid $90 to get in, went to my spot took off my tank, did some bumps, did the factory shuffle over and over again, said goodbye and now im just getting home now (1pm)..is it all worth it????

A Kangol Really??? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: And glasses, damn son!!

i can actually answer this one for real--

got there at 4:45, crowd was bad but filled in before i left at 8--

Music was DOPE--lots of good tribal, Laid v. Died in ur arms, Madonna (couldnt believe he pulled that out) and the Hurting (blah)

But he rippppped this new Morillo track to shreds that has Indian chanting or something....and Big Room Drama as well....dope...after hearing him at S&M i was expecting shit but i had fun the whole time i was there......sober

Mike Bugout

closed at 6 o clock and when the lights went on surprised us with goign thru it, the whole place went fuckign insanee.. JP was fuckign amazing all night, i swore if i went and he wasn't good like the last 2 previous times then i was never goign back.. he banged it out ALLL night..The crowd was factory crowd.. LOts of tan guys with big muslces , strippers and scantly dressed women, sick shows and i mean they put some very nasty and weird ones on tonight, and lots of great dancing..:cool:

@ the risk of sounding really stupid, why $90?

Jonathan was great the whole time I was there (from 6-11). It was the first time I've been to Factory since the birthday party--when I left after that party I told myself I never want to go back. After yesterday I left thinking I can't wait to go back. Crowd was so-so, the music was amazing.