Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is this really CHristina Aguillerra, hideous looking!!!

ou812

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

That's not really her, is it??? :confused:

This is the source: http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20030427/i/1051464076.2214813782.jpg

looks pretty legitimate. I think she's just been stuffing her face too much........and I mean, she dances alot too right, so she must be seriously pounding the junkfood down too look like that, probably drinking alot too.

I kind of liked her better with the blonde hair.. and i can't believe she put on so much weight :woah: at first I thought they were just a few bad pictures or outfits, but its true

sligtly :otopic: , but have you guys seen britney's new hair? its much shorter an darker.. I'm not really feelng that one either

Originally posted by mssabina

honestly, i kinda like her dark... at least she finally went with one color instead of ratty looking multi-tone hair...

capt.1051426192.glaad_awards_lajc105.jpg

so i guess now everyone agrees that she's putting on weight??

you call that thick dose of makeup on her face and her pale-ass shoulders "one color" ? ;)

she's still two-tone. And of course, she went from "i wanna be black" to "i wanna be a cool rebellious alternative-style goth chick".

So in other words, she wants to be white as snow.

Make up your freakin' mind, lady. While you're doing that, go get a celtic-style costume and work the Xena Warrior Princess angle.

Originally posted by cintron

you call that thick dose of makeup on her face and her pale-ass shoulders "one color" ? ;)

she's still two-tone. And of course, she went from "i wanna be black" to "i wanna be a cool rebellious alternative-style goth chick".

So in other words, she wants to be white as snow.

Make up your freakin' mind, lady. While you're doing that, go get a celtic-style costume and work the Xena Warrior Princess angle.

Like many entertainers, she is trying to follow in the steps of Madonna whose success lies in her ability to constantly change her image. However like others she has failed to realize that a change of image relies on more then just changing hair color and dress. Madonna would change her music style, her message, her attitude, her complete identity. It had more to do with her growing and constantly changing her views as a person, and the music also displayed this. These entertainers fail to realize that you do not change over nite, and if their songs sound the same, they talk the same, and even think the same, they havent changed much. And fortunately for the world, they will not be as successful.