Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A recreation of "Life" (a local lounge coming in May)

biznation00

I remember the days of big hair... When the fish net stockings where the hot chick trend & I walked around feelin’ like a bad boy in my rockstar leather pants during the summer, just cuz it was the cool thing to do at the time. I was never "weird†enough to try the "punk" black eye liner, but I did overdo the hairspray & spiked hair thing (guess that explains the thinning ozone layer).

Back then in the 80's the music was bold & outspoken… Drivin’ around (or being driven by mom), jammin’ out to bands like The Clash, The Cure, The Smiths, any band that started with the word “The†& Duran Duran topped Casey’s top-40 chart. How bout’ James Brown & the smooth hip hop-jazzy stylings of Digable planets & a Tribe called quest, remember them?? Ahh, but how could I forget hot sex to the sounds of Depeche Mode, back when you’d have to jump out of the back seat to rewind the tape cuz factory car CD players only came stock with Beammers & Volvos (I never owned one).

So it’s the 21st century now & I still think back to the nights I spent @ Marsbar, The Edge, Rebar. I remember sneakin’ in to Marino’s on Thursdays & Cameo Sunday nights. Back when the door guys didn’t have attitude, the girls didn’t care to flaunt their Louis Vutton purses or stain their Prada shoes & u couldn’t quite figure out why every Friday/Saturday/Sunday you’d wake up hung over to the same glass of water, Aspirins, a raw egg & a less than fuzzy idea of what happened the night before...

Those were the days.. I miss them much, but I gotta funny feeling that “Life†will re-create the cycle all over again… ;)

attachment.php?postid=1441136

let me get this biz and eddy u both in on this, sounds good but i wonder what night you guys gonna have this party since friday is maze and sat space. I know im asking 2much questions but trying to squeeze out all the info i can from you guys.

Guest saleen351

fact is there is too many parties that are mediocre, and now another club... I don't get it, yet I"m not in the scene in that area, maybe its a college thing, I don't know, but when the current clubs are terrible, I just don't get it.....

Good Luck.....

Your pitch and approach sounds a little "Nerve ish"...

Originally posted by biznation00

Andrew Thomas?? :laugh:

only if you promise to leave the hat @ home buddy... :laugh:

and your sneakers;) :eek: unless their over $50!!!;):laugh:

we welcome wax though!!!

and i partially agree w/ saleen... we dont need any more clubs!!!!!!!!:mad: im running out of sick days and my liver has got to look like if its 80!!!:( lol

Guest brwneydtrouble

YES!! Finally a place to go on wednesdays that ISN'T Ale house of Gatsby's......

And blue doesn't really get good till about 3 or so. I am kinda liking the grove again.....gotta hit Flavour one of these days.

Originally posted by biznation00

I remember the days of big hair... When the fish net stockings where the hot chick trend & I walked around feelin’ like a bad boy in my rockstar leather pants during the summer, just cuz it was the cool thing to do at the time. I was never "weird†enough to try the "punk" black eye liner, but I did overdo the hairspray & spiked hair thing (guess that explains the thinning ozone layer).

Back then in the 80's the music was bold & outspoken… Drivin’ around (or being driven by mom), jammin’ out to bands like The Clash, The Cure, The Smiths, any band that started with the word “The†& Duran Duran topped Casey’s top-40 chart. How bout’ James Brown & the smooth hip hop-jazzy stylings of Digable planets & a Tribe called quest, remember them?? Ahh, but how could I forget hot sex to the sounds of Depeche Mode, back when you’d have to jump out of the back seat to rewind the tape cuz factory car CD players only came stock with Beammers & Volvos (I never owned one).

So it’s the 21st century now & I still think back to the nights I spent @ Marsbar, The Edge, Rebar. I remember sneakin’ in to Marino’s on Thursdays & Cameo Sunday nights. Back when the door guys didn’t have attitude, the girls didn’t care to flaunt their Louis Vutton purses or stain their Prada shoes & u couldn’t quite figure out why every Friday/Saturday/Sunday you’d wake up hung over to the same glass of water, Aspirins, a raw egg & a less than fuzzy idea of what happened the night before...

Those were the days.. I miss them much, but I gotta funny feeling that “Life†will re-create the cycle all over again… ;)

attachment.php?postid=1441136

The theme kinda sounds like "VICE CITY" the game! except we can leave out the Miami Vice looking suits :D

j/k nice looking change of theme! but its definitely a teaser

Good Luck Guys! Biz/Jimmy/Gil etc.. etc....