Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweet Mother of God!!!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You seem to be in a very pissy mood this morning.

Actually I'm in a great mood! :D I'm just slightly pissy about a couple tiny things like shady promoting and how Hawtin is going to remain just beyond my grasp for forever it seems. . . I've been waiting to see him for years now and he comes to B-more only a few days after I'm moving to the Left Coast. Grr!

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Actually I'm in a great mood! :D I'm just slightly pissy about a couple tiny things like shady promoting and how Hawtin is going to remain just beyond my grasp for forever it seems. . . I've been waiting to see him for years now and he comes to B-more only a few days after I'm moving to the Left Coast. Grr!

I don't promote. What're you talking about?

And you're moving to the West Coast for real??? I thought it was just a cruel joke. :( :worry2: :cry:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I don't promote. What're you talking about?

And you're moving to the West Coast for real??? I thought it was just a cruel joke. :( :worry2: :cry:

Promoting - talking about the CODE business. I coulda swore I saw somewhere that Lawler was spinning til close. Oh well. . . :rolleyes:

Yeah - it's for real. :blank: I need to figure out a good night for my last DC bash. :(

whoa...what? huh? who the fuck said you could move? when did this all happen?

(where you goin'?)

Promoting - talking about the CODE business. I coulda swore I saw somewhere that Lawler was spinning til close. Oh well. . . :rolleyes:

Yeah - it's for real. :blank: I need to figure out a good night for my last DC bash. :(

now shady could fill in and be the new cookiegirl.

Originally posted by nautilus60

I think it might have to stay until i see him....or you...:tongue:

*gasp* I'm telling Ana and she will kick down that pup tent of yours. That'll learn ya. ts, tsk tsk. what's the deal with perverted russian softball coaches these days?

Originally posted by therunner

My good goodness.

What the hell is going on around here. You psycho people need to get you personalities straight.

Think it is spring fever...or could be that it is just friday;)