Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn someclown

Oh my God! I was gonna start a thread about this today too! But my post would have been more about how the Bruins can't beat the Devils, the Red Sox can't beat the Yankees, the Patriots can't beat the Jets, and the Celtics can't beat the Nets. Are you noticing a strange pattern developing here? :tongue:

Originally posted by nycchic24

btw... when did the yankees become a part of New jersey? :laugh: i am sure the sox can beat your mets! :rolleyes::tongue:

and since when do you root for the jets? (note: did you see the giants play the pats this year! )

Don't be jealous of all the wonderful choices we have. I can jump on any bandwagon that suits me :D

I can't wait for Joumama Kidd to stand up from the front row and give the entire arena the finger :finger:

Originally posted by someclown

I can't wait for Joumama Kidd to stand up from the front row and give the entire arena the finger :finger:

yeah she'll be very classy. giving bostn somthing to cheer about as she dons her new sling and brand new shiner. i gueess it will give her an excuse to sport a new pair of Gucci glasses :shades:

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah she'll be very classy. giving bostn somthing to cheer about as she dons her new sling and brand new shiner. i gueess it will give her an excuse to sport a new pair of Gucci glasses :shades:

That is not true! :mad: Jason repeatedly tells the media his does not beat her anymore (and I believe him-like any good Nets fan should) :)

Nets to the Finals where they beat Sacramento in 6. :D

they must get good crack in NJ. :bong: The Nets couldn't hold Sactown's jocks, let alone beat them in a series. Be honest, Anyone coming out of the east is just a whipping boy for whoever comes out of the west this year.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

they must get good crack in NJ. :bong: The Nets couldn't hold Sactown's jocks, let alone beat them in a series. Be honest, Anyone coming out of the east is just a whipping boy for whoever comes out of the west this year.

Yeah, probably. Too much talent up and down the conference. But a long-suffering Nets fan (since 1982) can dream. Who knows...?

Yeah, probably. Too much talent up and down the conference. But a long-suffering Nets fan (since 1982) can dream. Who knows...?

what are they gonna do when J Kidd splits after the season?

Originally posted by mindfaqd

what are they gonna do when J Kidd splits after the season?

Let's get out of the playoffs first. Let's put it this way, NJ can pay him the most money. If he wants to go bact west, he can suck it.

Nets to the Finals where they beat Sacramento in 6. :D

:eek: ...WHAT?? ...the Nets couldnt beat the Kings if Web , Pedja , Vlade , and Bibby all lost an arm....and Carrot Top was filling in for Rick Adelman...

the second Kings team could whup the Nets...

:D