Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1st time going to ARC...

I'm hitting ARC for the first time tonight, whats it like. I'm phyched to hear DT, but I've heard that it's a lil weird. I've done most other clubs, Spa, SF, Exit, Etc. What should I expect???

Originally posted by djgrod

I'm hitting ARC for the first time tonight, whats it like. I'm phyched to hear DT, but I've heard that it's a lil weird. I've done most other clubs, Spa, SF, Exit, Etc. What should I expect???

Rest assured by 6AM we will have another Be Yourself Disciple!

A few more ?'s- Whats the layout of the club- I heard small and dark. Is the door/searches hard?Whats the makeup of the crowd? I know they have a Phazon, so I'm sure the sound is insane, how are the lights? Basically I'm used to bigger/ more mainstream clubs. I wanna go in there and have a blast and I'm sure I will, but I just like to know what I'm heading into. Thanx in advance!!!

A few more ?'s- Whats the layout of the club- I heard small and dark. Is the door/searches hard?Whats the makeup of the crowd? I know they have a Phazon, so I'm sure the sound is insane, how are the lights? Basically I'm used to bigger/ more mainstream clubs. I wanna go in there and have a blast and I'm sure I will, but I just like to know what I'm heading into. Thanx in advance!!!

Club is small, kinda shitty. Not much seating room except in the backroom.

Door searches aren't too bad.

Crowd is mixed. Plenty of juiceheads, trannies, gayboys, cracked out youngins, with a smattering of hotties. If you're going with a girlfriend, keep an eye on her, guys are just complete assholes there and will accost whatever girl you're with.

Lights are great. Ariel is one of the better light guys in the city.

1. The Club is just really 1 big box type room

2. The Lighting Is OK nothing spectacular, no moving trusses, no lazers, but it's still good

3. The Sound is IN FUCKIN SANE

and

4. The Searches are tight but could be tighter, leave your shit at home the last thing we need is another temporary club closing, be smart or stay home!

Yeah, pretty small, and very dark. Don't go with mega-club expectations though. Door searching is minimal, and the crowd is pretty all over the place, in terms of make-up. Lot's of different types, but the later it gets, the more true DT/Arc heads you'll see. have fun.

expect lots of security guys patrolling the place, expect to wait on a long ass line to have a smoke, expect it to be really small, expect cookies and soda at the bar, hrmm, only thing worth going to arc for is the music & dancing hehe :)