Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you have sex with a girl on her period?

guest00901

Pros? Cons?

Why? Why not?

Personally I like to have sex on my period, im actually a lot more horney when on the rag, plus Im prone to doing "other" things a lot better as well. My motto is "if you can walk through mudd you can fuck through blood" ;)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

My motto is "if you can walk through mudd you can fuck through blood" ;)

lol nice!

Im not partial to it (in fact the 2nd and 3rd day im totally turned off) but if duty calls. . . :hump:

Guest gabo

I have no prob with it... I kinda like how it's alittle more lubed up than normal.

if the blood turns you off just do it in the shower on those heavy days.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by vixengirly

shower...

good idea! :idea: i think im persuaded!

ok cool! get the shower warm and Ill be over in 20 min.:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Pros? Cons?

Why? Why not?

Personally I like to have sex on my period, im actually a lot more horney when on the rag, plus Im prone to doing "other" things a lot better as well. My motto is "if you can walk through mudd you can fuck through blood" ;)

PROUD OWNER OF A SET OF:

pv_detroit_red_wings_01.gif

I usually don't but when your with someone you love and care about it wouldn't matter cause that moment the two have sex its all you care about.

Honestly, even if it is messy, I don't care cause that sexual moment could have been very passionate for the both of us.....;)

Originally posted by linabina

ok... am i the only female who doesnt make a mess when she fools around on her period?? i havent had any disgusting experiences. i used to be against it totally... but... its really no big deal. at all.

I thought you were cellibate???

Originally posted by linabina

ok... am i the only female who doesnt make a mess when she fools around on her period?? i havent had any disgusting experiences. i used to be against it totally... but... its really no big deal. at all.

I don't either... I mean, I'll throw a towel down, but even that's not necessary after the first or second day...

Originally posted by atomicapples

if her pussy smells like cottage cheese and wet leaves... then i think i will pass...

i hate girls with fucking smells fucked up lips and big ass nipples.

that's not a nice way to describe your sister...:nono:

Come on you BABIES! You'll go hogin and stick your dick in some pig but you wont bang your girl on her period. lol :licker: I'll lick her and stick her, if its heavy put down an old towel. Fuck it to each his own, but I am not going to wait a week...