Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls- makeup or no makeup in the summer?

Originally posted by linabina

yea i pretty much wear lip gloss and a lil blush/bronzer now but when im tan i feel less of a need to wear any color on my face :) its kinda nice........

yeah, in the summer i dont wear anyhting on my face..just a little eye makeup..and a cute lipgloss :D

Originally posted by linabina

i tend to wear less and less in the summer... not that i wear a lot to begin with... but i hate the feeling of any kind of makeup on my face when its hot out...

Why don't u go ask your man....:idea:

when my face is tanned, i don't need anything but my lip balm... so during the day i'm always bare faced. but if i'm going out at night, i like to look a little more polished... so i wear translucent powder to cut down on shininess, cream blush or highlighting cream on my cheeks and whatever eye makeup i'm feeling.

There's not much of a difference... face powder, eyebrow pencil and mascara are my staples (and chapstick, of course!) . I do wear blush occasionally in the winter if I'm feeling washed out... obviously I can skip that during the sunnier months.

I tend to wear less something no makeup in the summer. Just cause I am a lot darker and I can just put on some mascara and lip gloss and call it a day. Going out jus put on some either pink or silver shimmer eye shadow and a shimmer lip stick

god how I love the summer