Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicodin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djscotphreak

I wouldn't believe a person if they said they could get a bottle. But the going price is $3-5

So that would make a bottle $300-$500

thats a ridiculous mark up, to how much it actually costs, but i guess if u are goin to brake the law, might as well make some money doin it.......

peace

jonathan

Originally posted by rackham

People who argue about how clean prescription drugs are shouldn't then talk about trying to buy them over the Internet. Just IMHO, of course -- seems to defeat that particular argument.

If you know anything about perscription drugs you will know if they are real or fake.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

If you know anything about perscription drugs you will know if they are real or fake.

Nautica

u have no idea what are u talking about, just by lookin a pill nobody can tell u nothing, even a phd in pharmaceutics (which u dont know what that is) cant even tell u...

peace

jonathan

Originally posted by jonathanny

u have no idea what are u talking about, just by lookin a pill nobody can tell u nothing, even a phd in pharmaceutics (which u dont know what that is) cant even tell u...

peace

jonathan

rx drugs all have specific colors and corresponding brand names/mg amounts pressed into them.... some also have a timerelease coating on them aswell. plus the only place to buy them on the internet are (overseas) pharmacies...

like the man said... "If you know anything about perscription drugs you will know if they are real or fake." ;)

Originally posted by joeg

rx drugs all have specific colors and corresponding brand names/mg amounts pressed into them.... some also have a timerelease coating on them aswell. plus the only place to buy them on the internet are (overseas) pharmacies...

like the man said... "If you know anything about perscription drugs you will know if they are real or fake." ;)

Is it really that hard to copy the color and imprint of Rx drugs? Also, don't generic drugs look different from the brand names? Would you not take a generic version, because it doesn't look familiar? Do you trust overseas pharmacies? I sure don't. How do you even know that the website you're visiting belongs to a real pharmacy?

Let's not kid ourselves, folks -- unless you make them yourself or are *very* close to the source, when it comes to drugs, you never know for sure what you're getting!

People who "do Vicodin" for fun f'in amuse me to all hell. First of all, Vicodin (in the normal dosage) is 5mg Oxycodone (not Oxycontin, which is sustained release) and 500mg of Tylenol per pill. I'm a nurse... I hand this shit out to my patients like candy... In my non-professional opinion, just get your hands on some Oxycodone (Perclone).... there's no Tylenol is this crap. ANd just remember, when all you crackheads are snorting Percs or Vicodin...remember that you're also sniffing mostly Tylenol....

ANd no, I can't GET you any from work. That's usually the next question people ask.

Well Nurse lolly...you must know that Oxycodone is a CII and Hydrocodone is a CIII making it much easier for those that do not work as a nurse to get.

For the casual opiate user...most will not be able to tell the difference between one 10mg tab of Hydro vs. on 5mg tab of Oxy. Add that to cost and Vicodin...while not as good as Oxy...will give you more bang for yer buck.

I am not sure why this is amusing to you...maybe you are shooting Heroin and can't feel the inexpensive but brief high Vicodin/Norco/Lortab provides...but a majority of casual users can.

Originally posted by lolly

People who "do Vicodin" for fun f'in amuse me to all hell. First of all, Vicodin (in the normal dosage) is 5mg Oxycodone (not Oxycontin, which is sustained release) and 500mg of Tylenol per pill.

People who "know what they're talking about" amuse me :aright:

ANd just remember, when all you crackheads are snorting Percs or Vicodin...remember that you're also sniffing mostly Tylenol....

Is it okay if us crackheads eat them nurse?

ANd no, I can't GET you any from work. That's usually the next question people ask.

Can I get a sponge bath instead? :spin:

People who "do Vicodin" for fun f'in amuse me to all hell. First of all, Vicodin (in the normal dosage) is 5mg Oxycodone (not Oxycontin, which is sustained release) and 500mg of Tylenol per pill. I'm a nurse... I hand this shit out to my patients like candy... In my non-professional opinion, just get your hands on some Oxycodone (Perclone).... there's no Tylenol is this crap. ANd just remember, when all you crackheads are snorting Percs or Vicodin...remember that you're also sniffing mostly Tylenol....

You are a Nurse and you are giving us your proffessional opinion???:laugh:

Doc: Go wash that patients ass.

Nurse: Yes, doctor

Doc: Give that man some drugs

Nurse: Yes, doctor.

Shall I continue.

Also, not to burst your bubble, but Vicodin is hydrocodone and tylenol not oxycodone.

Your are right about one thing the tylenol is more harsh on the system than hydrocodone - but for some reason a doc is more willing to prescribe a hydrocodone 10 over an oxycontin 10. Go figure.

Not to offend any nurses - but you diserved that one.

Nautica

Well sorry for those who choose to rip me a new asshole. I just got off from a 13 hour shift when I wrote that this morning. But, yes you're right, Vicodin is 5mg Hydrocodone. Percocet is 5mg Oxycodone. I was just stating a point that I think it's funny seeing people crush up this stuff and put it up their nose. Save yourself some pain and get a smaller pill..... and remember... I did say this was all in a "non-professional" opinion. ALl I CAN say to you in your benefit is Acetominophen (tylenol) has a synergystic effect on Codeine. Rock on peoples.....

Well sorry for those who choose to rip me a new asshole. I just got off from a 13 hour shift when I wrote that this morning. But, yes you're right, Vicodin is 5mg Hydrocodone. Percocet is 5mg Oxycodone. I was just stating a point that I think it's funny seeing people crush up this stuff and put it up their nose. Save yourself some pain and get a smaller pill..... and remember... I did say this was all in a "non-professional" opinion. ALl I CAN say to you in your benefit is Acetominophen (tylenol) has a synergystic effect on Codeine. Rock on peoples.....

Yes, it does but beer has a synergystic effect with the hydrocodone. :D

Nautica