Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicodin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know vicodin is very dangerous...here are the effects of that drug

A) Over months of Vicodin use the Vicodin effects will become greater and more damaging. At first the user will endure such effects as constipation, speeding up or the slowing down of the heart rate, nausea, and dizziness. As the use grows the Vicodin effects will come in the form of blurred vision, hallucinations, and sever confusion.

Lightheadedness

dizziness

sedation

constipation

nausea

vomiting

respiratory depression

maybe now you people will stop abusing it

Vicodin is one of the most commonly abused prescription pain medications today. One of the most widely prescribed medications, Vicodin and its related medications, loricet, loritab percodan, and oxycontin are opioid-based pain medications. Vicodin is a derivative of opium, which also used to manufacture heroin. Vicodin successfully diminishes pain, but it is highly addictive and withdrawal symptoms of Vicodin addiction are very similar to the pain it was relieving.

that is what it is...

Originally posted by abortionator

I don't know, I think I'm pretty safe popping 3 or 4 on a Saturday night and just chilling.

Assuming I had 3 or 4 left. :rolleyes:

Plus I like constipation... Nothing beats a little down time on the toilet with some reading material. :shake:

abusing any drug can be bad weather its long term or short term...so no its not pretty safe for you to do that, but if you want to go right ahead i can't stop you from being stupid

some other things you might want to think about before using it:

it feels good

its relaxing

its a Rx drug, so its always pure, never cut...

just think about that before doing it again, abortionator :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah, that'll teach you to have a good time using a little self control...

why don't you start getting smart and buying 8balls of coke+ajax detergent.... :rolleyes:

so, uhhh... yeah.... how 'bout the valium, percs, & oxy??? ;)

Originally posted by candyrollx69

:( I think I'm the onlyl person who doesn't know what vicodin does... someone explain.. plz:tongue:

Its kinda... relaxing... and you want to touch stuff cause everything feels nice... I get warm and I feel almost like I'm melting...

Thats all I can really say.

I love it personally, but I don't drink, smoke, or do any other drugs so I don't have much to compare it to.

A friend hooked me up with a bottle of about 20 (7.5mg) and thats when I really started to enjoy them.

Then another friend sold me a bottle of 80 (10mg) for $100. That lasted a couple months.

I was under the impression that taking a couple once a week was safe and all in good fun but my new girlfriend here has informed me otherwise so I guess I'm fucked.

Originally posted by abortionator

Its kinda... relaxing... and you want to touch stuff cause everything feels nice... I get warm and I feel almost like I'm melting...

Thats all I can really say.

I love it personally, but I don't drink, smoke, or do any other drugs so I don't have much to compare it to.

A friend hooked me up with a bottle of about 20 (7.5mg) and thats when I really started to enjoy them.

Then another friend sold me a bottle of 80 (10mg) for $100. That lasted a couple months.

I was under the impression that taking a couple once a week was safe and all in good fun but my new girlfriend here has informed me otherwise so I guess I'm fucked.

you've got nothin to live for anyway... so who cares.... lets get back on topic...

Vicodan, anyone??? (pm abortionator) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by fran26

My doctors had me addicited to oxycontin because of a bad back. A very high dose at that, let me tell you, getting off of it was not fun!!! SO just be careful in your fun....

Send me you left overs - I will dispose of them for you.

nautica

I miss percs and especially oxys, and yeah they are EXTREMLY ADDICTING, and horrible to come off of, you get sick like you wouldn't believe!!! Its worse then heroin to come off of oxys.

I wish I had more scripts though, I'd go to a pharmacy and get like 20 80s:D

Those nice big green pills lol

Hey joe how are you doing, I haven't talked to you in like ages.

IM/email me when you getta chance:)

romy20

Originally posted by romy20

I miss percs and especially oxys, and yeah they are EXTREMLY ADDICTING, and horrible to come off of, you get sick like you wouldn't believe!!! Its worse then heroin to come off of oxys.

I wish I had more scripts though, I'd go to a pharmacy and get like 20 80s:D

Those nice big green pills lol

Hey joe how are you doing, I haven't talked to you in like ages.

IM/email me when you getta chance:)

romy20

Yeah I wish you had some more scripts too :tongue: