Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Member Thread....

Originally posted by Ronin

and if anyones dick gets rode around in this thread its mine. between u and smokesum my shit is getting chaffed up.

seriously u desparate sucker...get off your high horse...especially with that beat face of yours....i was done with you till you mentioned my name again

face it, most people on CP cant stand you...except for your little circle of tiesto groupies..

now reply again with a :laugh:

cause you know the truth hurts...especially for you since CP is the world to you

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..omg....omg....:laugh: .....how silly of me....here i thought this was just a messageboard!......apparently i was way off...........holy internet socializing!..........................:laugh: :laugh: ...aaaaaaaah....it's funny cause it's sad!:laugh:

Originally posted by misk

..omg....omg....:laugh: .....how silly of me....here i thought this was just a messageboard!......apparently i was way off...........holy internet socializing!..........................:laugh: :laugh: ...aaaaaaaah....it's funny cause it's sad!:laugh:

CP is life DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Originally posted by avalondon3

Oh, and whats up you with asking around to see how much of a Exit head I USED to be? Asking peeps about my background requires time and effort. I guess im the one who should be flattered.

Get a clue,chiefy

:aright:

asking around???? holy shit you are deranged. That was SARCASM, in the same form of me saying I'd love to buy Ronin a drink. I don't know you, nor would I ever spend time thinking about you, in any way, shape, or form. No effort, no time. You're the only obsessed one here.

Originally posted by avalondon3

You stupid fuck, Ronin had nothing to do with my posts.

BTW, your post above proves how much of a hypocritical moron you really are. You're chastizing me for digging up dirt, yet, you did the same thing to Ronin less than a few months ago.

Oh, and whats up you with asking around to see how much of a Exit head I USED to be? Asking peeps about my background requires time and effort. I guess im the one who should be flattered.

Get a clue,chiefy

:aright:

owned.jpg

Originally posted by dgmodel

you know the map stands in the middle of the train platforms??? the silver ones, that show all the routes and stations etc... i was really drunk and i ran into one of those by accident... and i did some ish youd see in a cartoon, one of my legs actually went up in the air, and then immiediately i was thrown back onto the platform floor... lol...

yoooo that was the funniest thing ive ever fucking seen

ROTFLMAOOOOOOO

Originally posted by smokesum

seriously u desparate sucker...get off your high horse...especially with that beat face of yours....i was done with you till you mentioned my name again

face it, most people on CP cant stand you...except for your little circle of tiesto groupies..

now reply again with a :laugh:

cause you know the truth hurts...especially for you since CP is the world to you

yes cp for life. u know nothing about me other then what u read here. and first grade name calling. :aright: and high horse... how am i not supposed to think u dick ride me after u constantly post something towards me in most of my posts lately. and most people can hate me on here, i can give 2 shits less, cause in reality, cp means shit to me.

Originally posted by Ronin

yes cp for life. u know nothing about me other then what u read here. and first grade name calling. :aright: and high horse... how am i not supposed to think u dick ride me after u constantly post something towards me in most of my posts lately. and most people can hate me on here, i can give 2 shits less, cause in reality, cp means shit to me.

sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....:aright:

• 2 years later...