Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Are Jersey Shore Clubs With IDs?

i have problems with mine and i am 24!!!

my 2 freinds got arrested for usuing fakes last summer... they were in surf till about 9 when an undercover asked them for id.. turns out he is from the same town.. and knew my friend wasn't her sister.. thats some bad luck right!

If you have a Duplicate or a Change or anything other than Initial or Renewal you MUST have a PHOTO backup. This can ONLY include other Duplicates, passport, and county ID's...college ID's don't work at all.

I don't know about Seaside and south, but in Point Pleasant (as much as cops there are assholes) they won't arrest you. I have seen ID's get taken away, but only once did a girl get busted. Only because she forced the issue after the cops repeatedly asked her where she got the ID. Because she persisted so much, and the cops found out it wasn't hers, she got busted.

My suggestion: find someone who's 21+, get a duplicate with their info (very easy in NJ as we all know), then get ANOTHER duplicate...that way you should be golden, granted that you match up with the person's stats.

Originally posted by tizbone

If you have a Duplicate or a Change or anything other than Initial or Renewal you MUST have a PHOTO backup. This can ONLY include other Duplicates, passport, and county ID's...college ID's don't work at all.

What really sucks is that I am 21 and have a Change bc when the papers came in the mail before my birthday, my mom sent them back in requesting a non-picture license.....So I had to go get a picture one, and they wouldn't give me a Renewal....I begged bc I didn't want a DUP so the lady gave me a change....

Will bringing my non-photo license along w/the photo license be okay?

Originally posted by Mystify22

Just get another DUP and you'll be fine. You will get into most (if not all) places with 2 DUP's...think about it, they can't punish you for losing your liscense and they can't force you to bring along your passport which is expensive. They know your ID's are good cuz the number on your photo should be the same on both DUP's.

yes. bring that, some cc's and another photo id. and then loose them all cuz ur a drunken mess... oh, that just applies to me.

Originally posted by dani672

i have problems with mine and i am 24!!!

my 2 freinds got arrested for usuing fakes last summer... they were in surf till about 9 when an undercover asked them for id.. turns out he is from the same town.. and knew my friend wasn't her sister.. thats some bad luck right!

Was it to girls first names starting with S??? If so, I know those girls...Sucks all the shit they went through..... Even worse, they had been in Surf for like 4 or 5 hours B$ the undercover came up to them.....

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Really strict or if u have a really good fake would it work?

They are not strict at all..... You dont even need a license down the shore...

My suggestion is: go to Paterson or Times Square and get a fake ID at the photo shops... They work much better than the legal ID's and legal passports...

You will be fine with a college ID by itself

If you have a problem in Seaside tell them you are good friend with MARSHALL FAIRBANKS.... you are then sure to walk right in

What really sucks is that I am 21 and have a Change bc when the papers came in the mail before my birthday, my mom sent them back in requesting a non-picture license.....So I had to go get a picture one, and they wouldn't give me a Renewal....I begged bc I didn't want a DUP so the lady gave me a change....

I'm 24 and have a DUP b/c I lost my license a few months ago. I have a passport but would rather not carry that around at club and read on another board that I would have problems getting into djais with a DUP and a passport as backup!?? So yesterday I went to Hackensack Court House and got a County ID. If you're from bergen county and dont mind going to Hackensack, it was realy easy took like 10 minutes, cost 20 bucks. The county ID has all the important info a license has.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

If you have a problem in Seaside tell them you are good friend with MARSHALL FAIRBANKS.... you are then sure to walk right in

Holly shit thats to funny!!!! :laugh: :laugh: But i think his new name is Funky Fingers Productions...BAM!! LOL