Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Matrix

phrankadelic

Originally posted by phrankadelic

there's no way i'm waiting till june 6th to see this movie. i'll be somewhere this thursday night. thinkin about hittin the muvico off of I-75.

Thats where I was thinking of going...

nah gotta disagree, my experience at that movie theater (sheridan muvico) is crowd sucks, you can't watch a movie cause so much people yellin for the hell of it, like 15 year olds talkin on phone instead of watching the movie. I'm watching this at regal on licoln road, saw city of god there this weekend amazing sound system in the room i was in. And it's out 2morrow night.

Originally posted by livin42nite

nah gotta disagree, my experience at that movie theater (sheridan muvico) is crowd sucks, you can't watch a movie cause so much people yellin for the hell of it, like 15 year olds talkin on phone instead of watching the movie. I'm watching this at regal on licoln road, saw city of god there this weekend amazing sound system in the room i was in. And it's out 2morrow night.

your right about the kids.:mad:

but flicks like X man and Matrix are so loud and more of a Special effects geared movie. I like the big screens and bangin system system at movie co. Plus its the only place I can go see a movie and not cring for an hour from back pain. The seats there are the best and the arms raise.

I rarely post but I must speak since I am a true matrix fan.

Shawn Rudnick, James Zabiela and I just caught the screening that Ocean Drive and Cadillac hosted at the Lincoln Theater..

the movie is a real twister and is nothing short of absolutely amazing..wicked time, I cant get it out of my head.

we even saw the first preview for part 3, the plot just gets more intricate.. a definite must see..Silver and the Wachowskis are brilliant minds..

definitely catch the midnight show tomorrow guys.

DM

Originally posted by space305

I rarely post but I must speak since I am a true matrix fan.

Shawn Rudnick, James Zabiela and I just caught the screening that Ocean Drive and Cadillac hosted at the Lincoln Theater..

the movie is a real twister and is nothing short of absolutely amazing..wicked time, I cant get it out of my head.

we even saw the first preview for part 3, the plot just gets more intricate.. a definite must see..Silver and the Wachowskis are brilliant minds..

definitely catch the midnight show tomorrow guys.

DM

hey, that's who you are!:D;)