Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE Girls on this board- PIC TIME!

ninadd

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah George

Its funny that in a thread of one hundred or so posts only 4 broads posted their pictures.

One is a D rated silicone scumbag who looks like she got gang raped by 10 black guys.

The other is a man. Plain and simple .

And the last is a pop white washed asian.

sad

Originally posted by fineones

Im CONVINCED

CP IS A SAUSAGE PARTY!!!!

all the guy posted thier pics..and then the women

FALL OFF

i shouldnt even say that ..cuz there are no women on here to

post pics

:rolleyes:

Most women are not secure in their appearance.

Originally posted by rizzo

hahahah George

Its funny that in a thread of one hundred or so posts only 4 broads posted their pictures.

One is a D rated silicone scumbag who looks like she got gang raped by 10 black guys.

The other is a man. Plain and simple .

And the last is a pop white washed asian.

sad

bro you are a fucking degenerate piece of shit to be talking about people just by the way they look.. first off all three of them are pretty girls and i am very good friends w/ one of them. And for you to say she looks like a d rated s/scumbag ur a fucking dueche and your just jealous you can't get someone like her. she is actually alot more beutiful in person and a absolute complete sweetheart. also she is a great girlfriend. On top of all your ignorant comments wtf is wrong w/being BLACK i'm fucking black and i have no problem w/that and i wish u would say those things to my face cause you would be missing some teeth. btw i saw tour pic your a scrawny wannabe model who looks like you take it in the ass! ooh i wish i could get your ip address and find out who you are....for your sake u better hope i cool down cause i will find you, sometimes people think they can say whatever the fuck they want over the internet and nutin's gonna happen to them but YOUR WRONG sometimes the wrong person gets pissed off..........................

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

heeeeeeeeey where have uuuuuuuu been :)

yea George def has a lot of time:rolleyes:

no where really hehe. just bored of this place.

good to see you though & you too naughtybabe. :kiss2:

dee, i like your new pics, they are cute. :hump:

as for george, can't someone get him a job or something??! he really outta get out of the house once in a while... i'm starting to worry about the kid, he spends more time photoshopping clubplanet people than i spend working each week. it can't be healthy.

:bored: :jar:

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

bro you are a fucking degenerate piece of shit to be talking about people just by the way they look.. first off all three of them are pretty girls and i am very good friends w/ one of them. And for you to say she looks like a d rated s/scumbag ur a fucking dueche and your just jealous you can't get someone like her. she is actually alot more beutiful in person and a absolute complete sweetheart. also she is a great girlfriend. On top of all your ignorant comments wtf is wrong w/being BLACK i'm fucking black and i have no problem w/that and i wish u would say those things to my face cause you would be missing some teeth. btw i saw tour pic your a scrawny wannabe model who looks like you take it in the ass! ooh i wish i could get your ip address and find out who you are....for your sake u better hope i cool down cause i will find you, sometimes people think they can say whatever the fuck they want over the internet and nutin's gonna happen to them but YOUR WRONG sometimes the wrong person gets pissed off..........................

which one?

Originally posted by somebitch

hehe. i have a lot of pics.

...i still have one very special pic of you...lol...but no one will ever get to see it...

...you look great btw...healthy, relaxed, and tan...hope the inside is doing just as well if not better...