Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE Girls on this board- PIC TIME!

ninadd

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Girls posting your pics? nothing but a bunch of insecure people who need praise on how good your pic looks as a form of validation.

get over yourselves & keep your pics to yourselves

:blown:

Speaking from someone who has their pic in their avatar:rolleyes:

Girls posting your pics? nothing but a bunch of insecure people who need praise on how good your pic looks as a form of validation.

*ahem* Considering we were all asked to post our pix cause it's a "PIX THREAD" and the guys got their own. Are all those guys insecure as well? Don't be mad cause ur a overgrown juice nugget and you know if u posted yours you would prob get lauged off CP...so stop hatin on the ladies u fag

:chop::biggun:

Originally posted by anacondatro

Originally posted by sassa

your friend is ugly! that tattoo is played out too...

and you'd be so much cuter if your hair was darker...

Were you serious when u wrote this???.....When i saw your pic i thought wow great looking girl.....now i think wow great looking girl thats nothing but a gross shallow bitch.:rolleyes:

Who are you to tell her that guy in the pic with her is ugly.

I didn't take offence to it. Why does it matter?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

*ahem* Considering we were all asked to post our pix cause it's a "PIX THREAD" and the guys got their own. Are all those guys insecure as well? Don't be mad cause ur a overgrown juice nugget and you know if u posted yours you would prob get lauged off CP...so stop hatin on the ladies u fag

:chop::biggun:

First off, im not gay. Furthermore, i dont appreciate your tone of voice & the overall "mean" vibe you put off in your rude comment.

Lastly, i put my pic up on the pic thread & my pic is in my avatar. So in case you were a little slow or a little off since its monday, my comment represented sarcasm aimed at all the people who "hate" on people who post pics.

Now have a nice day.

PS i still like the blonde hair better on you, but both pics are cute

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I didn't take offence to it. Why does it matter?

It doesnt really matter to me at all....but what if that was your brother or ex bf you were really in love with and this girl makes a fucked up comment like that. Then would you take offense to it???I just think it was totally rude and uncalled for.

ps. spinsaikel....good one, but no. I'd have the same reaction if it was another girl in the pic with her and she made that comment.

Originally posted by linabina

im sure most of us arent posing cuz who wants to see the same pics over and over again?

annnnywayyyy

(posted this before lol...and i knowwww ur sick of the ups thing LOL but i have so many pics in it!!!) :tongue:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1303512

Im gonna have to talk to the UPS companies here in South Florida to see if they can switch you over to our state.

very very nice.

Were you serious when u wrote this???.....When i saw your pic i thought wow great looking girl.....now i think wow great looking girl thats nothing but a gross shallow bitch.:rolleyes:

This is why I blocked out the face of the person in my pic - it wouldnt be fair to have him ripped on when he didnt even post the pic

Originally posted by linabina

im sure most of us arent posing cuz who wants to see the same pics over and over again?

annnnywayyyy

(posted this before lol...and i knowwww ur sick of the ups thing LOL but i have so many pics in it!!!) :tongue:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1303512

This has got to be one of the sexiest pic's i've ever seen.

Lina, your giving britney some compitition. lol

Originally posted by badassmafuka

no chance in hell with her she goes out with my boy for 6-7 years

He's right 6 years ;) thats actually him blocked out but like I said I do not want him to get ripped on just for the fact that he's in the the pic

LOL! i totally picked up on this. at first i was like...wait a min. Then I noticed the avatar and knew you had to be pulling many chains and rugs. all of a sudden sexxyd is quiet...... :D

tsk tsk tsk.

loooooooool....i'm not shallow...i'm just brutally honest...guess no one appreciates honesty anymore...and he is ugly....i'm not hot....do you see me going psycho when people say i'm not? :rolleyes:

the girl was cool about it, and i can say and do whatever the fuck i want. if you don't like it, then bugger off...