Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE Girls on this board- PIC TIME!

ninadd

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

And the day you stop being a degenerate pussy hiding behind a SN will be the day i'll such ur 12" e cock ;)

Have you looked into you possiably being a skitzo? I mean c'mon now...who really makes up a name and makes a whole alternate lifestyle just to be cool? You were one of those kids that was rejected in highschool and whos looking to be accepted by the males on CP by trying to be "cool". FYI its old and its not working so move along:blown:

Sexxybaby me and everyone else think you are extremely hot so just ignore him ;)

Originally posted by ladyshady

is that really you?

whats with the candid photos, are you some sort of celebrity?

NO is cindy crowford !!!!!! of corse is me everybody knows me around here ......... and sorry i dont know what u mean by candid photos ?????

Originally posted by scaredgirl

NO is cindy crowford !!!!!! of corse is me everybody knows me around here ......... and sorry i dont know what u mean by candid photos ?????

By candid she means that the photos were taken of you with out you posing or being aware of the pics being taken. It just seems weird that people would take random photos like that unless your a celebrity

Originally posted by ninadd

By candid she means that the photos were taken of you with out you posing or being aware of the pics being taken. It just seems weird that people would take random photos like that unless your a celebrity

mmmm no I m not a celebrity ofcorse and I don't pretend to be one at all..... I have a very good explanation why the pictures has been taking that way ...... thanks for the explanation

dont worry i wasnt challening your CP existance ;)

you're better looking than cindy crawford anyway sweetheart

mmmm no I m not a celebrity ofcorse and I don't pretend to be one at all..... I have a very good explanation why the pictures has been taking that way ...... thanks for the explanation

Scaredgirl - you are a celebrity on this internet board ;)

Muy bonita, Señorita. ;)

lol