Clubplanet Nightlife Community

recommended women's suit designer?

Taharis can get soo fuggin pricey. But then again I shouldn't talk because I was going to suggest looking into anything Jil Sander. Even YSL has some "more then your usual" buisness suits for women. I just love the fact that they can go sensual and still have it look professional. But alas, some women get sensual and sexual mixed up and what you have is a professional call girl in a corporate office.

it's all about woodbury commons woman!

my suits are from benetton, tahari, french connection.. outlets. for a three piece suit (blazer, skirt, pants) i've paid at most $300.

good luck! benetton suits are best, imo, for girls with no butts like myself. ;)

Originally posted by spinsaikel

survey says: prove it;)

survey says: i'm asian! we're born with no butts. ok, in the general population of asian chicas, i have a little bit of a cherry bottom but that's about it. :laugh:

Originally posted by kitty19

survey says: i'm asian! we're born with no butts. ok, in the general population of asian chicas, i have a little bit of a cherry bottom but that's about it. :laugh:

no no. you can't use that " im asian and have no butt by default" excuse. I've actually seen alot of asian girls with packed trunks. No matter. cherry bottom is acceptable.

if you go to the back room at loehmanns you can get designer suits at a good price...I have been eyeing the ones they have there by Vertigo...

of course I really want the 700 dollar D&G one....that will have to wait for now...

lol i am asian but i have a butt :laugh: i go against the norm.

my sister ... she's even more abnormal ... she's asian and has a huge rack! :laugh:

cool, then i guess i'm ok!

and my younger sister of 2 years also has a huge set of tatas.

damn her! ;)

oh for a moment there, i thought you meant "a younger sister who is 2 years old." I was like damn that doesnt sound right. even r kelly wouldnt go for that.

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol i am asian but i have a butt :laugh: i go against the norm.

my sister ... she's even more abnormal ... she's asian and has a huge rack! :laugh:

in that case. here is what i want you to do. Locate a Xerox machine nearest you and......... :D

really? the limited? i walked in there once and thought the suits were plain. i think they are trying to reposition the image of limited, i saw some tube tops being shown in the window! what the..

Yea I bought a great camel colored suit there for interviews and it looks GREAT on me!! It paired up really nicely with a pink button down shirt I got there too.

Ralph Lauren Black Label. It's insanely expensive, but the suits are all classic, and something you can keep for such a long time. I bought over a year ago a pinstripe pants suit, and it is definately my most professional looking work outfit. And it's something I'm going to keep for a very long time.

I just had to purchase a suit aka "the interview" suit.....I looked all over and everywhere....

I found the best fitting and most stylish/young looking suits were at BCBG.....

I got mine 30% off....sale is still going on!

Originally posted by partytildawn

i'm trying to find a good designer for women's suits/business style clothing, any recommendations?

Tahari nicest and most elegant womens suits...

very expensive but looks great I was suppose to work for them when I was deciding to get into fashion... I had to hook ups

I am friends with Ellie Tahari brother which was my advantage of getting into one of the most respected designer company in NYC

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Tahari nicest and most elegant womens suits...

very expensive but looks great I was suppose to work for them when I was deciding to get into fashion... I had to hook ups

I am friends with Ellie Tahari brother which was my advantage of getting into one of the most respected designer company in NYC

this went from a suggestion to a shameless plug. :laugh: