Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you could pick anywhere in the world to go...

Originally posted by az-tec

Lets go baby ;)

Dont tempt me,, My girls are comming back tomorrow after being there for 11 days,, Im sooo jealous, Its a def 2 weeks off on my calander before 2004,,!!! woo hoo,,

that would be sickkkkkkkkkkkk !!! Lets do this !!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bree240

Greece, Greece, Greece, Greece, Greece,, I'd fuckin live there !!!!!:)

i've been to greece.... i want to see eastern europe maybe. maybe sofia or prague...has anyone been in that region? maybe even the former yugoslavia republics?

Originally posted by sassa

i've been to greece.... i want to see eastern europe maybe. maybe sofia or prague...has anyone been in that region? maybe even the former yugoslavia republics?

I come from the old czechoslovakia...... near Prague and absolutely love the city.....People say Prague is like second Paris... its rich in culture...the architecture is breathtaking...lots of places to go and visit.....and most important its very inexpensive.....

honestly I never been clubing in Prague... so don't have much info on that part

so to say when you get a chance to go....GO!!!! :) u won't be dissapointed:cool:

Those pics are definetely something Ghhhst, I never heard of this place. Where's that exactly?

As for a place to go, I'd go to Southern Thailand again, could easlily chill there for 2 month.

As for Russia, I'll be in Moscow on Thuesday! Let me know if you need anything..

peace,

1) ibiza and sober go along just fine... your body may have more redbull in it then blood, but the vibe of the island is enough to carry you through all hours of infinity.

2) in answer to the original question, i'm planning on doing a tour of india culminating in an extended camp-out out in goa once i finish my phd...

Hey to the girl that wanted to go to the Australian outback... I am from Australia... there ain't nothing there!! The coasts of Australia are magnificent!!! Thailand is incredible (hopefully my pics show) Greece (the isles) is gorgeous as well!!

BeatFix

• 2 weeks later...

I'd go New Zealand...it's near other exotic locales and it is one of the most exquisite natural destinations... I hear the partying, dining, and general entertainment there has become more upscale thanks to recent developments in the area...