Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
YAMUTT2000

**summer Anthem Anyone???**

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by zade

running up that hill- kate bush v's illusion

cheers Zade

highly doubt it......though its the best track this yr so far.....doesnt fit the summer "sound", its a little to dark. plus its not a full vocal more of a dub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wakeup

highly doubt it......though its the best track this yr so far.....doesnt fit the summer "sound", its a little to dark. plus its not a full vocal more of a dub

santana dropped it at xs on sat night....too bad he played it at 10:30 when not too many people were there yet. def should have waited a little longer to play it. track def has my vote for anthem but knowing the cheese that people like it will prob be satisfaction or some garbage like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whitecamaro

santana dropped it at xs on sat night....too bad he played it at 10:30 when not too many people were there yet. def should have waited a little longer to play it. track def has my vote for anthem but knowing the cheese that people like it will prob be satisfaction or some garbage like that

song is definitely peak time with the way it builds but like u said 50% or more of that crowd wouldnt have any idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wakeup

song is definitely peak time with the way it builds but like u said 50% or more of that crowd wouldnt have any idea

noone knew what the hell it was except me and one of my friends. didnt look like anyone even knew that the music was playing, let alone one of the better tracks of the year. but yea def shouldnt have played it til at least 12:30-1. it was actually the first song he played too :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually the song is: running up that hill by kate bush v's infusion not illusion sorry i was tired.

I first heard it at 2 tribes on march 10, first by a local dj and then by dave seaman later in the night, the roar from the crowd and my own response with this track lead me to believe this a bloody good tune.

cheers Zade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zade

...the roar from the crowd and my own response with this track lead me to believe this a bloody good tune.

cheers Zade

track is def dope, unfortunately the majority of the people wont appreciate it. throw the relentless keys over it for shits and giggles and then people will slobber all over it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×