Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are your favorite/hated people on CP?

sassa

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

as for Laurie619......i forgot to add her to my hate list of people who are compulsive liars and wade with their boots knee deep in bullshit. It only took one time meeting her to realize i couldn't stand her....it seems that the feeling is mutual on the jersey board.

SORRY YOU FEEL LIKE THAT. . .I DONT RECALL MEETING YOU THOUGH WHEN WAS IT; ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDNT MEET ONE OF MY IMPOSTERS. . . NEVERTHELESS. . .PLEASE DON’T BAD MOUTH ME. . .REMEMBER: FIGHT FAILY NO NAME CALLING!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by trueqwest

Wow, I think this is the first time I've ever seen Gabo complain about being on the bottom in reference to any girl...

now that you put it that way its not so bad:D

Originally posted by laurie619

SORRY YOU FEEL LIKE THAT. . .I DONT RECALL MEETING YOU THOUGH WHEN WAS IT; ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDNT MEET ONE OF MY IMPOSTERS. . . NEVERTHELESS. . .PLEASE DON’T BAD MOUTH ME. . .REMEMBER: FIGHT FAILY NO NAME CALLING!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nah i remember meeting u...

big tits....very ditzy...and very full of shit.... are what sticks out most.

1st impressions are very important.

i like a majority of you however my faves are:

(not in any particular order)

outties:

fineones, barslut, atomicCrapples, Ghhhhost, phatman, ou812, quoth, smokesum, magilicutti (aka magic cutlet), elementx, nycmuzik, gmccoooooook, bigpoppanils, rizzo, ivehadit...

innies:

naughtybabe,mssabina, misk, somebitch, starvingartist, iliana, sassa, marcid (even though she purposely leaves me out of all her lists), fierydesire, beaniebebe, reeni, mystify...

so many more to name just cant think of them off the top of my head... (sorry if i forgot)

as for the ppl i hate: non existant, takes to much effort to hate someone much easier to ignore them...

Alas i cannot make a list... for i can no more love or hate the sun then choose who i love and hate on clubplanet... you all have a special place in my heart... some of you have a special place on the bottom of my foot... and some of you have a special place in my bed... (sorry very cheesy but its sincere)... actually wait there is someone i really dont like yes but his name will remain anonymous lets just call him X...