Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the sexiest thing you've worn clubbing?

while working as a cage dancer wore a whole lot of short short little shorts that could almost be considered underwear and sparkly bras... but that was two times when airconditioner broke!!! it was like 105 degrees packed with people sweating :unhappy:

Well, sure I do dress sexxxy, but like cute. I make sure I don't have my tits hanging out all over with a miniskirt that looks more like a belt on at the same time. In fact, I wouldn't even consider wearing either of those lol. I usually wear nice jeans, stilettos, and a cute top, but nothing flashy. Every now and then I'll wear a miniskirt.

Actually...... no lol. Here is the chorus to Lil Kim "The Jump-Off"

[Chorus Lil' Kim & Mr. Cheeks]

This is for my peeps, with the Bentleys, the Hummers, the Benz

Escalades twenty three inch rims (Oh!)

Jumpin out the Jaguar with the Tims, keep your bread up

And live good, East coast West coast worldwide

All my playas in the hood stay fly

And if your ballin let me hear you say right (Right)

Told ya so! lol :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by origskeemr

and why is that:confused:

BTW you look like Ras B from B2K in your avatar;)

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. should I say thank you? er...how about a: :confused: :confused: i for one don't know much about B2k or even know what they look like. dont mind me about the SF ordeal. I kid...I kid. but that place isnt for me though.:blank:

Originally posted by clubgirl20

A black lace chemise with a pair of thongs and a a strapless bra underneath and knee high black boots to Soundfactory alllll the time!

er...can we discuss rates here? keep in mind the economy is still down under so cut a brovah' a break here.....:)

A black lace chemise with a pair of thongs and a a strapless bra underneath and knee high black boots to Soundfactory alllll the time!

A pair of thongs? Are you some kind of double-assed mutant or something? :confused:

That sounds like something that a jersey girl would wear... and the fact that it was worn to soundfactory makes it that much better.

Originally posted by tastyt

A pair of thongs? Are you some kind of double-assed mutant or something? :confused:

i believe that's just how it is referred to in the english language.

it is referred to as a "pair" because it has 2 holes in which your legs go through..

a "pair of boxers/briefs/underwear/thongs" i think is correct.. :confused:

ah, a pair of thongs eh? I'm guessing one for your arse and one worn as an eye patch correct?

girls wear thongs all the time to clubs. so wearing to a club like sound factory is nothing out of the ordinary. But that whole outfit clubgirl described doesnt really sound too elaborate nor sexy. I wouldnt go to soundfactory but that's just my opinion.

seriously though, kitty19 is right though. underwear/boxers/pants have always been referred to as "a pair." if you guys thought she meant 2 thongs, you seriously need to pick up the clue fone when it rings nx time. :)

Originally posted by kitty19

i believe that's just how it is referred to in the english language.

it is referred to as a "pair" because it has 2 holes in which your legs go through..

a "pair of boxers/briefs/underwear/thongs" i think is correct.. :confused:

The english language? lol Unofrtunately I've never even been outside of the country, I have a pretty firm grasp on the english language. :tongue:

Nah- it's a pair of undies, a pair of boxers, etc, but it's just "a thong." Haven't you heard that damn song enough times to know that already?! :laugh2: